March for life coverage

japantiger

Great video of March for Life yesterday....I searched "CNN Coverage for March for Life"...funny, nothing for the 2019 March came up....I can't even find evidence that CNN had anyone there doing coverage....can you imagine if this many people turned out for any liberal cause-celeb?  The coverage would be like; well, it would probably be like CNN devoted coverage yesterday to Buzzfeed.... 

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will get them some coverage. Little ****head on a school trip for the march for life harassing a Vietnam veteran on the indigenous people’s march  

45 minutes ago, AUDub said:

This will get them some coverage. Little ****head on a school trip for the march for life harassing a Vietnam veteran on the indigenous people’s march  

Youth rebellion looks even stupider now than it did when I was a kid.

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

Great video of March for Life yesterday....I searched "CNN Coverage for March for Life"...funny, nothing for the 2019 March came up....I can't even find evidence that CNN had anyone there doing coverage....can you imagine if this many people turned out for any liberal cause-celeb?  The coverage would be like; well, it would probably be like CNN devoted coverage yesterday to Buzzfeed.... 

NPR did a reasonably long piece on it.  Maybe you should check them out.

5 minutes ago, HVAU said:

Youth rebellion looks even stupider now than it did when I was a kid.

I emailed the Diocese. Unacceptable. Not only the students but the chaperones participating? Yeah **** that noise. That's not "boys being boys." 

3 hours ago, AUDub said:

I’d love to have these students in my classroom and teach them about the atrocities that indiginious people endured. 

3 minutes ago, GiveEmElle said:

I’d love to have these students in my classroom and teach them about the atrocities that indiginious people endured. 

Assign them lord of the flies while you’re at it. Get the feeling they’ve never read it. 

8 hours ago, HVAU said:

NPR did a reasonably long piece on it.  Maybe you should check them out.

His point was where was CNN, MSNBC, etc.

23 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

His point was where was CNN, MSNBC, etc.

For ****'s sake who gives a s***.  Good Lord you guys after insufferable some days.

10 hours ago, HVAU said:

For ****'s sake who gives a s***.  Good Lord you guys after insufferable some days.

Who gives a sh**? Anybody that wants accurate, responsible news reporting should give a sh**. One of the lefty mouthpieces posted a scene from hours before the march and claimed that only 1,000 marchers showed up. I think after being called on it they pulled their BS story. At least that's what I saw on the internet. RTL isn't something I follow closely so I just accepted their antics as business as usual for those sorts of "news" outlets.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

Who gives a sh**? Anybody that wants accurate, responsible news reporting should give a sh**. One of the lefty mouthpieces posted a scene from hours before the march and claimed that only 1,000 marchers showed up. I think after being called on it they pulled their BS story. At least that's what I saw on the internet. RTL isn't something I follow closely so I just accepted their antics as business as usual for those sorts of "news" outlets.

That's bull****.  Everybody just wants to have something to point at and slobber out " see...see, they're not covering things fairly", while disregarding the the inconsistencies in their own news/entertainment outlets.  That you would piss on a news agency and follow that with "at least that's what I saw on the internet" just illustrates the pettiness of your sentiment here.

14 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

What does that have to do with the March for life?

Everything. 

It's become the face of the protest- or at least the protestors.  These kids weren't there to attend the indigenous people's march.

(Who said the "march for life" wasn't adequately covered.  ;D

image.png

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Everything. 

It's become the face of the protest- or at least the protestors.  These kids weren't there to attend the indigenous people's march.

(Who said the "march for life" wasn't adequately covered.  ;D

image.png

It looks like this story may have been widely misrepresented by the media.

2 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Not sure what you mean by "misinterpreted, but it's an image that's at issue, which is not exactly the same as a story.

5 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Not sure what you mean by "misinterpreted, but it's an image that's at issue, which is not exactly the same as a story.

Fair enough. The picture - and the context it was taken in may have been misrepresented. For instance, the footage shows the N.A. man walking into the crowd of students amidst school spirit chants. 

25 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Yep, and I bit, hook, line and sinker.

12 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Fair enough. The picture - and the context it was taken in may have been misrepresented. For instance, the footage shows the N.A. man walking into the crowd of students amidst school spirit chants. 

The full video definitely paints a completely different picture.

Damage is probably already done though. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

The full video definitely paints a completely different picture.

Damage is probably already done though. 

Probably. Wild age of media that we live in. 

37 minutes ago, Grumps said:

We really do have a mess. The American public is ignorant and there is no credible source to be educated.

There are plenty.  Reuters, the AP, NPR, PBS Newshour, etc.  The American public juat has no interest in those outlets.

2 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

There are plenty.  Reuters, the AP, NPR, PBS Newshour, etc.  The American public juat has no interest in those outlets.

You are mostly correct. What I should have said is that "easy" sources of information are not credible.

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

Yep, and I bit, hook, line and sinker.

According to Nathan Phillips the indiginious were at the end of their march when the group of students broke off and began approaching black Israelites. Phillips says words were exchanged so he stepped between the two groups. 

Archived