March for life coverage

japantiger

Can folks just agree the kids did nothing wrong ( other than not understand those hats will be associated with a**holes) and the Indian did nothing wrong. The Black Hebrew Israelites ( I still chuckle) although pure shitheads, they didn’t didn’t do anything physically wrong. Even though everything about them is effed up. Yet everybody argues over nothing? I don’t see the point. 

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, alexava said:

Can folks just agree the kids did nothing wrong ( other than not understand those hats will be associated with a**holes) and the Indian did nothing wrong. The Black Hebrew Israelites ( I still chuckle) although pure shitheads, they didn’t didn’t do anything physically wrong. Even though everything about them is effed up. Yet everybody argues over nothing? I don’t see the point. 

So anyone who wears a MAGA hat is an a-hole?

On 1/26/2019 at 2:19 PM, AuMarine said:

@homersapien Please quote the statement you think I made and then denied making.

Let's clear this up.

You will never admit that the media blew this whole thing out of proportion and ran this kid and his family through the mud. The kid did nothing wrong. Not one thing. They were so wrong about this but you can’t admit it and continue to point out how this kid was wrong even going so far as saying they shouldn’t have been there.. 

** sorry I didn’t quote your last reply but I did post your quotes up top. 

Dude, dont waste another breath here. homey never admits anything EVER and he is not about to start. He plays this immature game all the time. 

On 1/25/2019 at 9:37 PM, AuMarine said:

Alrighty. You make statements..deny statements.. and blame me for not reading into what you are really saying. Got it. Your last sentence is very telling ... 

9B9E3121-2C91-4FF5-8EE4-08A9DDA3EFEF.jpeg

Homey, nuance is a concept of which you know exactly nothing. and I mean NOTHING.

You have spent two years on this forum lying and calling me a trumpster because you have exactly ZERO concept of nuance. Just because someone doesnt agree with you 100% in your world that means that they MUST disagree with you 100% of the time. You even using the word nuance must mean you are telling more lies to cover your a$$ again.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Dude, dont waste another breath here. homey never admits anything EVER and he is not about to start. He plays this immature game all the time. 

I am perfectly willing to clarify or confirm anything I have said, but I'll be damned if I am going to let people accuse me of saying something I did not.

You - on the other hand - will lie about something I supposedly said - which you cannot produce - then double down on your lie to save face.

This is a written forum for crissakes.  So produce the evidence if you want to make a claim about what I said.

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Homey, nuance is a concept of which you know exactly nothing. and I mean NOTHING.

You have spent two years on this forum lying and calling me a trumpster because you have exactly ZERO concept of nuance. Just because someone doesnt agree with you 100% in your world that means that they MUST disagree with you 100% of the time. You even using the word nuance must mean you are telling more lies to cover your a$$ again.

BS.  I called you a Trumpster once, in jest, to let you know what it feels like, and I apologized for it.

It was a big mistake on my part, because it gave you an excuse to ride, in spite of my explanation and apology.

Again, if you want to claim I said something specific, produce the damn post. Quote me.

What a little weasel you are.

9 minutes ago, homersapien said:

BS.  I called you a Trumpster once, in jest, to let you know what it feels like, and I apologized for it.

It was a big mistake on my part, because it gave you an excuse to ride, in spite of my explanation and apology.

Again, if you want to claim I said something specific, produce the damn post. Quote me.

What a little weasel you are.

There you have it folks: Biggest liar on the forum...

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

There you have it folks: Biggest liar on the forum...

How is that a lie?  I acknowledged I did it (in jest) and I apologized for it after you took it seriously. 

Where's the "lie"? :dunno:

You are a strange dude. 

16 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

So anyone who wears a MAGA hat is an a-hole?

YES. if you wear this hat you are self identifying as an a**hole. I give the kids a pass. They haven't developed critical thinking skills yet. Private school kids that grow up with no diversity are void of social development, no matter how highly educated. 

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

How is that a lie?  I did it (in jest) and I apologized for it after you took it seriously. 

Where's the "lie"? :dunno:

You are a strange dude. 

You said you did it ONCE. I have shown you repeatedly where you did it multiple times and yet you continue to lie about it. But that is just another Monday in homey world. 

53 minutes ago, alexava said:

YES. if you wear this hat you are self identifying as an a**hole. I give the kids a pass. They haven't developed critical thinking skills yet. Private school kids that grow up with no diversity are void of social development, no matter how highly educated. 

Well you just called me, most of my extended family, friends and Auburn neighbors a-holes. What a s**thead you are.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

Well you just called me, most of my extended family, friends and Auburn neighbors a-holes. What a ****head you are.

You chose to be identified as an a**hole. If you are oblivious to this you should thank me for enlightening you instead of calling me a name. I’ll forgive you in advance. 

Living in Auburn doesn’t recuse one from being an a**hole. 

22 minutes ago, alexava said:

You chose to be identified as an a**hole. If you are oblivious to this you should thank me for enlightening you instead of calling me a name. I’ll forgive you in advance. 

Living in Auburn doesn’t recuse one from being an a**hole. 

I don't need forgiveness s**thead. You are just  a little prick that can't tolerate others expressing themselves with something you don't agree with so you call them a-holes.

This isn't like you. I hope someone else is using your computer.

Just now, Proud Tiger said:

I don't need forgiveness s**thead. You are just  prick that can't tolerate others expressing themselves with something you don't agree with so you call them a-holes.

You are just as oblivious to this as you are to Doug Jones voting record. My a**hole friend. 

4 minutes ago, alexava said:

You are just as oblivious to this as you are to Doug Jones voting record. My a**hole friend. 

I'm not your friend.  Look in the mirror and you see a real a-hole.

All I need to know is Jones voted against Kavanaugh. He said he would be his own man and represent the people of Alabama. The majority of Alabama approved of Kavanaugh but Jones just sucked up to his Master Schumer.

1 minute ago, channonc said:

@homersapien and @DKW 86 I enjoy the contributions that each of you make to this forum, but seriously we get it. Y'all don't like each other. Can you just each other on ignore and let us all move on?

They are no different than others here in that regard. I too wish that wasn't the case but the mods apparently don't have a problem with it.

11 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

I'm not your friend.  Look in the mirror and you see a real a-hole.

All I need to know is Jones voted against Kavanaugh. He said he would be his own man and represent the people of Alabama. The majority of Alabama approved of Kavanaugh but Jones just sucked up to his Master Schumer.

You can’t anger me or hurt my feelings. My friend. You are too easy to predict and factually misguided to be upsetting. 

6 minutes ago, alexava said:

You can’t anger me or hurt my feelings. My friend. You are too easy to predict and factually misguided to be upsetting. 

I couldn't care less about angering you. But I do feel sorry for you feeling the childish.need to call others nasty names because of being so intolerant of their views.

I stated a FACT about Jones' key vote in his short career. I think you have you head up your butt if you think that isn't factual.

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

You said you did it ONCE. I have shown you repeatedly where you did it multiple times and yet you continue to lie about it. But that is just another Monday in homey world. 

This is not true. 

But if it makes you feel better, I will apologize for every single time I said it, be it once or more.  It was in jest, as I said as soon as you went ape s*** over the time I did say it.  I know you aren't a Trump supporter.  That's why I assumed you would know I was being facetious. I did it only to demonstrate what it feel like to have someone misrepresent you, as you have me.

You were never able to produce the quote where you accused me of saying Trump will be impeached for Russian collusion, nor have you ever demonstrated the integrity to apologize for calling me a liar for denying it, even though you admitted you might simply have inferred it. 

I even told you I would accept a PM to help you save face.

You have severe issues with taking responsibility for what you do. 

Archived