New RB Coach wants and news

auburnphan

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

Send him to a Tony Robbins Seminar or similar.

Or a death by PowerPoint Cardone program.

81SbC-kLmXL.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I truly believe Gus just doesn't want anyone on the offensive staff who knows as much or more than he does. If you want to talk about how Gus' paranoia hurts us, it hurts us in these areas more than in the boring press conferences. If you'll notice, Gus makes great and experienced hires on defense. But on offense, he'll grab Kodi, Caddy, and Dillingham who have no experience, and Chip & Rhett whose very little experience is from Gus' system. 

If Gus was like any other successful professional in any other field, he would bring in offensive guys who would challenge him, push him, help him grow, and serve as a source of accountability.

6 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Bro I haven't named any coach like that. The only thing I know for certain is that Auburn University, an SEC blueblood, can always, under any coach or circumstance, get an experienced (Power 5 or NFL) position coach if they should choose to do so. 

I think you greatly over-estimate the situation and it's not about Gus IMO.   Good coaches at power 5 schools don't leave good jobs for a lateral move...lust for the heck of it...or just for money either...would need to be a career track advancement and we are probably not that.  Go back to about every AU coach in the past couple decades and we have rarely brought in big name assistants.    

7 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don't think we're a blue blood 

Auburn is absolutely a blueblood in the SEC. It's also arguably a top 10 program nationwide. But even with the most pessimistic, Auburn-hating viewpoint, we are inarguably a top 15 program. 

Archived