Alabama high school basketball

cole256

I'm super proud of Florence high school ball this year. You'd be hard pressed to find a more athletic starting 5 than this team in the state. Dee Beckwith was offered from UT in football. Cadarrius Thompson signed with Tulane in football (6'4" wr that can jump out of the gym). 

Mark Sears been carrying muscle shoals since a freshman, he actually should be a sophomore right now bunch of talent in northwest shoals. Limestone county has a 6'6" guard that's incredible he's either a junior or sophomore I think. We'll still sit back and under recruit the area probably though 😂

4 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm super proud of Florence high school ball this year. You'd be hard pressed to find a more athletic starting 5 than this team in the state. Dee Beckwith was offered from UT in football. Cadarrius Thompson signed with Tulane in football (6'4" wr that can jump out of the gym). 

Mark Sears been carrying muscle shoals since a freshman, he actually should be a sophomore right now bunch of talent in northwest shoals. Limestone county has a 6'6" guard that's incredible he's either a junior or sophomore I think. We'll still sit back and under recruit the area probably though 😂

Didn’t Alabama just sign another linebacker out of Florence?

14 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Didn’t Alabama just sign another linebacker out of Florence?

No he's from muscle shoals. Miss st has signed very good linebackers from Florence in the past though

• 3 weeks later...

Florence starting 5 are all D1 athletes it's crazy. Ibet they have more dunks than we do for the season

Its a heavy bama leaning area of the state but i wonder why we don't look at more kids from there? Focusing more on Atl maybe?? Or do we only look at the AAU circuit?

10 hours ago, gravejd said:

Its a heavy bama leaning area of the state but i wonder why we don't look at more kids from there? Focusing more on Atl maybe?? Or do we only look at the AAU circuit?

Shoe  game and AAU politics. We get our big time blue chip recruits from Georgia where it is more Under Armour friendly.

You're gonna mention Alabama High School hoops and not mention Trendon Watford?  Complete package at the 4.  If he ends up at Memphis with Wiseman and if they can get any kind of guard play watch out.  Wiseman is probably the best 7' player I've ever seen in high school his ball handling, shot, and court awareness is like a 6'4" player.  

Archived