Sucks To Be A Bama Fan

E'Town4Bama

After Clemson whooped our butts in the NCG, it really sucks. It sucks that Bama has not won the NC in 5 of the last 10 seasons. It sucks that Bama loses assistant coaches every year. It sucks that Bama loses players every year to the NFL. 15 last year and 12 the year before. I heard a talk show where they said Saban would not win Coach of the Year again because he gets the best players even though he has to hire new assistants every year. Then again I have never been a fan of individual awards in a team sport. Never made much sense to me. With all that being said as a Bama fan, it is really nice to be in the conversation every year as far as the NC is being talked about. I truly never thought that in 11 years under Saban that Bama would have 5 National Championships and could have more if the ball bounced the other way. I know you guys and girls loved the outcome of the championship game because it did suck for me being a Bama fan but I wouldn't want it no other way. You can't win them all but 5 out of the last 10 ain't too shabby! Good Luck to everyone in 2019! I'll be back in the fall.

39 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

After Clemson whooped our butts in the NCG, it really sucks. It sucks that Bama has not won the NC in 5 of the last 10 seasons. It sucks that Bama loses assistant coaches every year. It sucks that Bama loses players every year to the NFL. 15 last year and 12 the year before. I heard a talk show where they said Saban would not win Coach of the Year again because he gets the best players even though he has to hire new assistants every year. Then again I have never been a fan of individual awards in a team sport. Never made much sense to me. With all that being said as a Bama fan, it is really nice to be in the conversation every year as far as the NC is being talked about. I truly never thought that in 11 years under Saban that Bama would have 5 National Championships and could have more if the ball bounced the other way. I know you guys and girls loved the outcome of the championship game because it did suck for me being a Bama fan but I wouldn't want it no other way. You can't win them all but 5 out of the last 10 ain't too shabby! Good Luck to everyone in 2019! I'll be back in the fall.

Oh goody .....so glad you will be back. 

Why didn't some one warn me before I wasted 20 seconds reading the first paragraph of the OP ?     Some precious moments of my life...gone forever...😡

1 hour ago, E'Town4Bama said:

I truly never thought that in 11 years under Saban that Bama would have 5 National Championships

Not sure why. Y'all added five random NCs at the blink of an eye in the 80's, one highly questionable. :dunno:

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I wonder if he wants some cheese with that whine...🙄

Someone feels the need to defend his ego, I mean "honor".

That was ugly of me. Sorry. He is a fairly decent fan. But I don't see the need to come on a rival's board and comment on how great my team is. That's the problem with Bama fans. They think everyone cares. Ooops. There I go being ugly again. Nothing personal, I just don't like Bama. I was born that way.

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

Not sure why. Y'all added five random NCs at the blink of an eye in the 80's, one highly questionable. :dunno:

Did you realize that they claim a national championship in 1941 when they finished #20 in the AP poll? Only UAT!

33 minutes ago, Grumps said:

Did you realize that they claim a national championship in 1941 when they finished #20 in the AP poll? Only UAT!

They were also shut out twice lol 

3 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Imagine actually taking the time to write this out.

25 minutes ago, AUght2win said:

Imagine actually taking the time to write this out.

Here. We're in his head. That must REALLY "suck."

3 hours ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Nice melt. Who cares.

Poor uater. He just has too much uat in him. As a matter of fact, he is FULL of it. 😎

11 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

We're in his head.

Nope we're in his soul, comparison to Auburn is the singular reason for all Updyke's existence. 

What sucks for @E'Town4Bama is his desparate craving for affirmation...on an Auburn message board.  What a miserable existence that must be.

What.....still debating this guy?   c'mon man.....you must have more to do with your life...even on a holiday...😃 

54 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Nope we're in his soul, comparison to Auburn is the singular reason for all Updyke's existence. 

What sucks for @E'Town4Bama is his desparate craving for affirmation...on an Auburn message board.  What a miserable existence that must be.

He's been on ignore for awhile, but it's like driving by a convoy of blue flash. You just can't help but look. 

He's just another pathetic bammer whose identity is enmeshed with "his" football team. It makes him feel like the big dog in the trailer park to post on an Auburn board....like he personally had a part in anything bammer did.. I think that's hilarious. Bammers love making annoying fools of themselves for some reason.

3 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

He's just another pathetic bammer whose identity is enmeshed with "his" football team. It makes him feel like the big dog in the trailer park to post on an Auburn board....like he personally had a part in anything bammer did.. I think that's hilarious. Bammers love making annoying fools of themselves for some reason.

Agree 100%.  However, in your last sentence you used bammies & 'reason' -- like oil & water, they just don't go together. 

13 minutes ago, AUloggerhead said:

in your last sentence you used bammies & 'reason' -- like oil & water, they just don't go together. 

More like peanut butter and sardines.

On 1/21/2019 at 8:31 AM, WarTim said:

Poor uater. He just has too much uat in him. As a matter of fact, he is FULL of it. 😎

An enema will take of the too much bammur problem...

Most teams have a rival, Alabama fans are stalkers.

Will give Alabama fans credit though, they are one of the reasons that the state of Alabama is number one in football.... also the reason Alabama is 49th in everything else..... but number one in football.

On 1/20/2019 at 7:14 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

After Clemson whooped our butts  Skull-drug and bent us over  in the NCG, it really sucks. It sucks that Bama has not won the NC in 5 of the last 10 seasons. It sucks that Bama loses assistant coaches every year. It sucks that Bama loses players every year to the NFL. 15 last year and 12 the year before. I heard a talk show where they said Saban would not win Coach of the Year again because he gets the best players even though he has to hire new assistants every year. Then again I have never been a fan of individual awards in a team sport. Never made much sense to me. With all that being said as a Bama fan, it is really nice to be in the conversation every year as far as the NC is being talked about. I truly never thought that in 11 years under Saban that Bama would have 5 National Championships and could have more if the ball bounced the other way. I know you guys and girls loved the outcome of the championship game because it did suck for me being a Bama fan but I wouldn't want it no other way. You can't win them all but 5 out of the last 10 ain't too shabby! Good Luck to everyone in 2019! I'll be back in the fall.

fixed it for ya. 

Archived