Sucks To Be A Bama Fan

E'Town4Bama

On 1/20/2019 at 6:14 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

could have more if the ball bounced the other way

Or less if Bama wouldn't get in without winning the division

11 hours ago, Jeremy Johnson for Heisman said:
  On 1/20/2019 at 6:14 PM, E'Town4Bamasaid:

being a Bama fan but I wouldn't want it no other way.

@Jeremy Johnson for Heisman It looks like the English language in T-town is in step with their math.... 1,2,3,4,5,6,11,12,13,14,15,16,17. :laugh:

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 7:14 PM, E'Town4Bama said:

After Clemson whooped our butts in the NCG, it really sucks. It sucks that Bama has not won the NC in 5 of the last 10 seasons. It sucks that Bama loses assistant coaches every year. It sucks that Bama loses players every year to the NFL. 15 last year and 12 the year before. I heard a talk show where they said Saban would not win Coach of the Year again because he gets the best players even though he has to hire new assistants every year. Then again I have never been a fan of individual awards in a team sport. Never made much sense to me. With all that being said as a Bama fan, it is really nice to be in the conversation every year as far as the NC is being talked about. I truly never thought that in 11 years under Saban that Bama would have 5 National Championships and could have more if the ball bounced the other way. I know you guys and girls loved the outcome of the championship game because it did suck for me being a Bama fan but I wouldn't want it no other way. You can't win them all but 5 out of the last 10 ain't too shabby! Good Luck to everyone in 2019! I'll be back in the fall.

bammer is as bammer does!

On 1/29/2019 at 8:05 AM, EagleEye67 said:

Bama fans haven't been this mad since they started putting the Sudafed behind the counter.

That's one for the ages.

Archived