• Last Reply
4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Wish the wife did:poke:

Drink less and stop gawking  at Auburn cheerleaders. :poke:

Back to Ira and Grimes: gulp.

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

@IraHenry8 Good visit with @CoachJBGrimes @CoachGusMalzahn #WarEagle

ira.jpg

I'm surprised Gus's 1 & only visit was to Ira's school. Pretty sure the HC visit is almost always at the recruit's home normally.

12 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Drink less and stop gawking  at Auburn cheerleaders & players' girlfriends. 

FIFY

40 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Hey. I’m happy as long as you’re above ground too. Don’t tell anybody I said that. 

grinch-heart-grew-three-sizes-gif-6.gif

32 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I'm a southern gentlemen with my gawking  I have you know

Didn't say you weren't So am I by the way.

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I am happy as long as I'm above ground

As the great Vin Scully would say (copied by the posers on Sports Center): “He’s day-to-day.....but aren’t we all”.

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

I'm surprised Gus's 1 & only visit was to Ira's school. Pretty sure the HC visit is almost always at the recruit's home normally.

That is unusual. There must be some special circumstance such as weather, time, etc. that's causing the change.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That’s the best one I’ve seen yet! Cool work on the graphics guys part.

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

At this point, we may have to settle for our %25 share of him and call it a win.

12 minutes ago, CR said:

At this point, we may have to settle for our %25 share of him and call it a win.

We have a real shot here. It's a toss up or either 1 of the teams has a slight lead.

58 minutes ago, ellitor said:

We have a real shot here. It's a toss up or either 1 of the teams has a slight lead.

He's a must have. Supposedly UNC feels good about Asaboro and we're once again placing all our hopes on just a couple of players at OT.

2 hours ago, The Plainsman said:

Except it has FSU on top...  lol. 

Yes but he signs his LOI with his hand and his hands are wearing Auburn gloves. :)

The way his cleats are pointed outward indicate he could go in either direction. 

Henry and Bell may both prove to be studs and I do hope they end up at AU. However, when we are holding our breath this late in the cycle for these guys, i.e. lower rated that we got involved with pretty late, it speaks volumes about our OL recruiting. Something in the plan/execution has got to change or all these high quality skill guys we are getting will go for naught

That’s a guess. We have hit recruiting home runs on guys like Calvin Ashley and Christian Westerman and others. Only to see little production. Meanwhile, we’ve seen lower rated guys that gave us multiple years. Evaluate them. Give them time to grow (literally and figuratively). Then, see where you land. OL ready to play immediately are few and far between. 

Archived