2020 4* Buck Phillip Webb

ellitor

43 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Lanier High are the Longhorns the school is located in Buford, Ga. Same school as our very own Derrick Brown I use to live maybe 6 miles from their stadium.

I lived in Lawrenceville for 11 years, not far down the road.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JDUBB4AU said:

The opportunity AU can offer him in 2020 is huge . A lot of wide open competition 

Not sure how open it will be Bryant and Moultry will be back and Coe may be as well.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

Not sure how open it will be Bryant and Moultry will be back and Coe may be as well.

They’re all seniors next year tho. Everybody knows Garner will play you as a freshman if you’re ready 

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

They’re all seniors next year tho. Everybody knows Garner will play you as a freshman if you’re ready 

Yes but with the depth at that position there doesn’t look like there would be an opportunity for him there in 2020 barring injuries or some kind of attrition.

4 hours ago, Sizzle said:

It's wide open for Webb if he wants to come to AU. Moultry's tackle numbers are having a hard time keeping up with his offsides penalties. I don't think Webb would start over some of the others but he'd certainly be in the rotation.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

It's wide open for Webb if he wants to come to AU. Moultry's tackle numbers are having a hard time keeping up with his offsides penalties. I don't think Webb would start over some of the others but he'd certainly be in the rotation.

Derick Hall got in the rotation his true freshman year. Webb can too

Oh Webb would be in the rotation even if Coe is back. The only thing preventing that is if another freshman comes in and beats him out. Narlob did that to Cowart. Hall did it to Moore. Walker or Hardy could be the ones added to the rotation. Webb would have every opportunity to play though. Just like Lawson or Davidson or Moultry or other freshmen before him. 

2 hours ago, Sizzle said:

Derick Hall got in the rotation his true freshman year. Webb can too

We likely aren't losing anyone at the position at this point. Hall got to play because of attrition. Jibunor left the team before the season remember.

2 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

Oh Webb would be in the rotation even if Coe is back. The only thing preventing that is if another freshman comes in and beats him out. Narlob did that to Cowart. Hall did it to Moore. Walker or Hardy could be the ones added to the rotation. Webb would have every opportunity to play though. Just like Lawson or Davidson or Moultry or other freshmen before him. 

He would have an opportunity to compete. Not sure he would be in the rotation. There are a lot of quality bodies in front of him at that position though.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

He would have an opportunity to compete. Not sure he would be in the rotation. There are a lot of quality bodies in front of him at that position though.

I hate losing anyone to lsu. You are probably right with him going to corndog world.

1 hour ago, Sizzle said:

You don’t have a name?

headshots_29221.png

spider-web-with-water-beads-network-dewdrop.jpg

466434041.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mikey said:

It's Phillip Webb, but the details aren't available to non-payers.

Basically both parties are going their separate ways. And he will not be at AU this weekend as previously scheduled. He never seemed like he was ever that interested in us. Did he even make it to a AU game this fall? If he did I do not remember.

7 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Basically both parties are going their separate ways. And he will not be at AU this weekend as previously scheduled. He never seemed like he was ever that interested in us. Did he even make it to a AU game this fall? If he did I do not remember.

That's too bad, I was hoping to pull him in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived