Men vs. South Carolina game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UN REAL SOME OF THE DOWN RIGHT BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLSH************T They are throwing up that is going in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We would be up a healthy margin if they would of not have all these got dang circus shots going in. I AM LOSING MY FREAKING MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Woo Silva with 4. We will have to have him foul us 5 more times to get the last one but it’s progress

I wish this would not be true but it so is............

Back in the game.....so how many people left when we were down ten about 2 minutes ago.    Can't turn your back on this team....and maybe BB is ready for one of his "instant offense" moments....

Just now, mustache eagle said:

I’m gonna cuss a blue streak of happiness if we win

DON'T YOU JINX ME!

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Tired of gravit

I swear bro. And Silva has been at South Carolina for 39 years.

These Tigers just keep fighting. Gotta get out of here with a win fellas! 

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

A big swing was when Harper and Mac botched the fast break and we could of pushed the lead to 4 and then USC lite went on a 7-0 run. #roadgames

Yup. I think Andy Kennedy even said that it was a big one. Sure would love an extra bucket right now 

Don’t run your offense at Silva or he will make you pay. Just keep taking the ball to the lane and making good decisions. 

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Back in the game.....so how many people left when we were down ten about 2 minutes ago.    Can't turn your back on this team....and maybe BB is ready for one of his "instant offense" moments....

I didn’t leave, but I did call it over. 

Archived