Women’s Gymnastics 2019

AlaskanFAN

13 hours ago, jared52 said:

Hopefully the rematch on March 9 in Bham won’t be such a pro-turd crowd... oh who am I kidding...

Still want to beat them, but too bad that match won't make history like winning in Tuscaloosa or SEC regular season title for first time ever. 

• 2 weeks later...

Horrible injury for Senior Sam Cerio tonight on her first floor pass.  Read on Twitter she broke both of her legs when she landed wrong.  The team came together and ended up having a great score to advance to tomorrow night.  So they have a hashtag now #stickitforsam 

Prayers for her as she has a bright future as an aerospace engineer and just a horrible way to end your gymnastics career in college.

9 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

Horrible injury for Senior Sam Cerio tonight on her first floor pass.  Read on Twitter she broke both of her legs when she landed wrong.  The team came together and ended up having a great score to advance to tomorrow night.  So they have a hashtag now #stickitforsam 

Prayers for her as she has a bright future as an aerospace engineer and just a horrible way to end your gymnastics career in college.

Praying for Sam. 

11 hours ago, around4ever said:

Praying for Sam. 

Yep.....my stomach just turned over when I read the description of the injury....prayers indeed as she starts recovery and rehab.

• 2 weeks later...

Auburn freshman wins event at NCAA Gymnastics Championships

Fort Worth, Tex.--Freshman Derrian Gobourne made Auburn gymnastics history on Friday night by finishing in first place in the vault at the NCAA Women’s Gymnastics Championships.

Posting a score of 9.95, which matched her career-high set in the regional qualifying meet at Baton Rouge, La., Gobourne became the first Auburn athlete to win an individual gymnastics national championship.

Archived