Men vs. Mississippi State - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

We would be so much better if we didn’t have these silly turnovers 

And if our seniors played like seniors and not freshman

and down by 8 just like that. After usc, I thought we might see a change. I’m just at a loss right now

I think the original call on the backcourt violation was right.  If the offense is the last to touch it in the front court even after a defensive deflection, its still a backcourt violation because the offensive touch establishes it in the front court. 

Just now, jared52 said:

8 turnovers. AU didn’t show up ready on the road again. 

AU hasn’t shown up much this year, and I’m disappointed. With what we had this year, I’m just sick. This is crap

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

9-0 run and its a double digit lead for MSU. Not the same team that played earlier this year. seem to have gotten a lot worse as the season goes on

Yeah, hate that so much. Really thought AU had a team this year. Not over but they are falling behind everyone but Vandy at this point. 

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

9-0 run and its a double digit lead for MSU. Not the same team that played earlier this year. seem to have gotten a lot worse as the season goes on

We seem to have regressed and I think it’s mindset, it’s not talent. This team has a mindset that they are better than everybody with that preseason top 10 ranking, they go through the motions and don’t play like it

1 minute ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Sure would be nice to play a game where we’re not digging ourselves out of a whole. 

Or out of a whole bunch of holes. 

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

someone please let them know each possession is important and they need to protect the ball like its gold

Yet we have seniors turning it over on crucial possessions like its charity 

Archived