Men vs. Mississippi State - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

What the heck is the T for? because he dunked on a kid?

Refs these days have thin skin. They gotta make their mark

It is  a shame the SEC has not invested in having at least below average officiating, when the conference has invested heavily in improving the conference.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Refs these days have thin skin. They gotta make their mark

the announcers were talking about how great they were for not calling it on MSU when the kid got pissed and slammed the ball... but putting a kid on a poster is a T

5 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I just noticed the Starkvegas under the basket....lol

My wife hates that but she is in the minority over here. State fans really embraced that for some reason. 

No discipline with this team. The MSU player was going to try to inbound it and wasn't even looking at Dunbar but Dunbar wants to bump into him and stare him down and mouth something. What the hell Dunabar?

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

the announcers were talking about how great they were for not calling it on MSU when the kid got pissed and slammed the ball... but putting a kid on a poster is a T

And it’s not just CBB, NBA too, officials are getting to much emotion involved in the game, and any little thing will set them off.

Just now, gr82be said:

My wife hates that but she is in the minority over here. State fans really embraced that for some reason. 

What else do they have to embrace?

2 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

What the heck is the T for? because he dunked on a kid?

Tell me you really don't believe that.  He got the T because of something he said after the dunk.  Don't want the tech, keep your mouth shut.  It's that simple

2 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I think he just curb stomped the kid’s manhood.

He probably had something to say when he bumped the guy. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

Tell me you really don't believe that.  He got the T because of something he said after the dunk.  Don't want the tech, keep your mouth shut.  It's that simple

Refs, at all levels, don’t get butt hurt. Ridiculous how refs let their emotion control games

Just now, WarTiger said:

my point was it was a super weak call especially after they didnt call the ball slam tantrum MSU had

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

What else do they have to embrace?

Good point. I mean the ring cowbells for crying out loud. 

Archived