Men vs. Mississippi State - game thread

WarTiger

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

It's amazing that we're only down 2 points. I hope that we come out hot in the second half and keep up the intensity. Seems like the first 8-10 minutes of each half are just bad.

I've just been informed that coming back out hot won't help....

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As usual, Auburn crapping their pants in the first haf, praying with CBP at halftime, hoping for salvation in the 2nd half. Not what I was expecting this season.

8 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

That’s what makes us scary, and what makes me never want to count this crew out. 

Same. I'll never give up on this team because I've seen glimpses of greatness all year. It's now about extending those little spurts into entire games.

2 minutes ago, AURex said:

As usual, Auburn crapping their pants in the first haf, praying with CBP at halftime, hoping for salvation in the 2nd half. Not what I was expecting this season.

We must be watching different games.  Auburn shot over 50% from the floor in the first half and are 14-14 from the free throw line.  Not sure how that even remotely qualified as crappying their pants.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

We must be watching different games.  Auburn shot over 50% from the floor in the first half and are 14-14 from the free throw line.  Not sure how that even remotely qualified as crappying their pants.  :dunno:

Which team is ahead at the half? Which team looks like they are winning to you? Which team is missing shot after shot after shot, both in close and outside? Maybe youy are watching a different game than I am.

I'm hoping Auburn can pull it together for the second half. Really hoping Auburn pulls away in the 2nd half. Auburn really needs this game.

3 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

It's not that bad of a game by us but the cheap turnovers and lousy defense is not our best game. 

Just now, AURex said:

Which team is ahead at the half? Which team looks like they are winning to you? Which team is missing shot after shot after shot, both in close and outside? Maybe youy are watching a different game than I am.

I'm hoping Auburn can pull it together for the second half.

It was a TWO point game at the half dude.  MSU hit TEN three's in the first half.  Clearly you aren't watching the Auburn game.

2 minutes ago, AURex said:

Can't miss shot after shot and still be shooting over 50% from the floor. Our issues this game are turnovers and bad defense coupled with Miss State hitting shots from behind the arc.

1 minute ago, AURex said:

We are shooting lights out from everywhere.  MSU made a pile of 3’s

Archived