(B/R) Top 25 Offensive Prospects Ranked

Dual-Threat Rigby

IDK if this is allowed here, but its a nice look on how hyped two of our guys are (and some other guys we were really close to getting) 

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2816319-national-signing-day-2019-ranking-the-top-25-offensive-prospects.amp.html

Commits/Signees

#23 - Bo Nix

#14 George Pickens - 

Close to have snagged:

#19 - Clay Webb

#11 - Wanya Morris

I'm sure some people don't like to hear this cause the wound might still be fresh, but I have to at least commend the Auburn staff for finishing top ~2, and at some point being favored, with elite offensive linemen. Hopefully Kendall Simmons can have some influence to land these guys next time around. 

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

IDK if this is allowed here, but its a nice look on how hyped two of our guys are (and some other guys we were really close to getting) 

Commits/Signees

#23 - Bo Nix

#14 George Pickens - 

Close to have snagged:

#19 - Clay Webb

#11 - Wanya Morris

I'm sure some people don't like to hear this cause the wound might still be fresh, but I have to at least commend the Auburn staff for finishing top ~2, and at some point being favored, with elite offensive linemen. Hopefully Kendall Simmons can have some influence to land these guys next time around. 

Getting talent has never been the problem for Gus. He recruits at a high level.

1 hour ago, DAG said:

Yep - AU's been recruiting at a high level for nearly a decade now, started with Chizik & his staff and it's been consistently top 10 nearly every year.  That's why the frustration sets in with the fan base, because AU hasn't found a way to consistently put themselves in the 10 top rankings at the end of every season.  

Do the "reporters" at Bleacher Report still write in crayon, or have they moved up to fat pencils and Big Chief tablets?

3 hours ago, DAG said:

Except at OL & RB.

21 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Except at OL & RB.

Was just about to say that.....Gus recruits at a very high level on the Defense...and WR positions...But the OL has been horrible....I wouldnt agree that RB has been bad....I know we have missed on some guys but im actually "ok" with our RB crootin.....Definitely room for improvement though and would love to see us bring in a home run top 5 back next class...or 2

13 hours ago, ellitor said:

Except at OL & RB.

12 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

Was just about to say that.....Gus recruits at a very high level on the Defense...and WR positions...But the OL has been horrible....I wouldnt agree that RB has been bad....I know we have missed on some guys but im actually "ok" with our RB crootin.....Definitely room for improvement though and would love to see us bring in a home run top 5 back next class...or 2

Even our RB crootin would look a lot better if the OL crootin and development was on par with our rivals. 

7 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Even our RB crootin would look a lot better if the OL crootin and development was on par with our rivals. 

True but still wouldn't be elite & lack of real every down back depth has hurt which you know all to well.

19 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Do the "reporters" at Bleacher Report still write in crayon, or have they moved up to fat pencils and Big Chief tablets?

Depends on when you’re comparing them to. They’re light years better than 2011-2013

Archived