Men vs. Missouri game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

They didn't show a replay and I'm too lazy to rewind but it looks like the defender just fell down and they called an offensive foul on Dunbar.

That’s what it looked like. Not worth getting into a flurry at this point with this lead. 

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Agree but i still want to see the effort. On the road...i just have not seen much of that until we attempt to mount a comeback from being in a deep hole. 

You have to have it but I'm just saying constantly doing that all game long your body will give out. This is another thing Wiley really helps out with. Another player in the rotation and he can take that physical demand off of a Mac who is naturally a high energy player

What is DP doing?   standing around waiving his arms....never even went past mid court....

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

You have to have it but I'm just saying constantly doing that all game long your body will give out. This is another thing Wiley really helps out with. Another player in the rotation and he can take that physical demand off of a Mac who is naturally a high energy player

Meh. Bottom line give the effort. We're a deep team. I've seen smaller teams give the effort. We're not that beat up and it's clear we're capable or we wouldn't be able to manufacture comebacks to potentially win the games we lost. It's mental and execution with this team. We're fine physically.

It's a shame how bad we are at not realizing when to throw the ball to the post though.....I'd fuss at my youngsters in high school about that, we're horrible in that area

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

Meh. Bottom line give the effort. We're a deep team. I've seen smaller teams give the effort. We're not that beat up and it's clear we're capable or we wouldn't be able to manufacture comebacks to potentially win the games we lost. It's mental and execution with this team. We're fine physically.

Meh we're fine......😂😂 ok! I'm not arguing anymore I'll just say it and wait for a few weeks

lot of empty seats for a sellout...weekday games just don't get the fannies in the seats....

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Meh we're fine......😂😂 ok! I'm not arguing anymore I'll just say it and wait for a few weeks

It's not an argument. lol. We can agree to disagree and move on. I just don't buy the notion that we're worn down at this point and we simply have not put forth the effort to be aggressive on both ends; especially defense and rebounding. How can we be worn down when we have not played a lick of defense most of the season. Plain and simple. Again...agree to disagree. I like what I see tonight with effort on both ends. Hopefully, we'll learn to take that on the road and stay aggressive.  

Archived