Men vs. Missouri game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that chumma has this many attempts this early. That's about the most important thing you can take from this game imo. If he gets sick of deferring to guys who he's better than. Imo

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Might be just you. The last few minutes have reminded me of early season Auburn with crisp passes leading to wide open shooters. Hustling back on defense and not taking plays off (minus the one where we gave up the dunk.)

I definitely like the hustle and getting after rebounding. For me, it's the effort. We may be undersized overall but i can be ok with that as long as the effort to get after it rebounding and on defense is there.

3 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

You’re going to have to elaborate otherwise you sound silly. 

The 3s are falling this half. They were not the first. I'm just not seeing a team effort. I admit I've had a few shots of Bulleit so I'm probably rambling. 

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

I definitely like the hustle and getting after rebounding. For me, it's the effort. We may be undersized overall but i can be ok with that as long as the effort to get after it rebounding and on defense is there.

When you're undersized that takes a toll. 

1 minute ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

The 3s are falling this half. They went the first. I'm just not seeing a team effort. I admit I've had a few shots of Bulleit so I'm probably rambling. 

It happens regularly with this team.

3 minutes ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

The 3s are falling this half. They went the first. I'm just not seeing a team effort. I admit I've had a few shots of Bulleit so I'm probably rambling. 

I’m just reading the text and drinking a bourbon. Impossible to follow this w/o some Kentucky brown. We will win tonight, but we are not a good team.

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Barkley saying what we all know already. Chuma plays aggressive and we win. Plain and simple. 

100% agree. If he plays aggressive we're certainly a Sweet 16 team. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

Didn’t even see what happened. 

They didn't show a replay and I'm too lazy to rewind but it looked like the defender just fell down and they called an offensive foul on Dunbar.

5 minutes ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

Is it just me? Even tho AU is up, I dont like what I'm seeing? 

No.  We need a leader.  It's not there.  If it was we wouldnt be breaking a skid of road losses.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

When you're undersized that takes a toll. 

Agree but i still want to see the effort. On the road...i just have not seen much of that until we attempt to mount a comeback from being in a deep hole. 

Archived