Men vs. Missouri game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Lol. Basically you can disagree and it's fine I rebuttal I need to calm down move on and I'm looking for an argument.....lol ok

But we weren't more undersized than we are now without Wiley

You responded to me...you keep going back and forth. But it's not surprising. Typical. You're right boss. You got it. Does that work for you?

2nd half had glimpses of early season Auburn Basketball. Good shooting, good defense, aggressive Okeke. We play like we did in the second half and we can turn this season around.

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

You responded to me...you keep going back and forth. But it's not surprising. Typical. You're right boss. You got it. Does that work for you?

I responded banging takes a toll....if that hurts your feelings I'm not apologizing for that

Just now, cole256 said:

I responded banging takes a toll....if that hurts your feelings I'm not apologizing for that

lol. Ok. Never had heart feelings. You're funny as usual. Nice win though. 

Also, very happy that Purifoy started to hit some shots at the end of the game. Yes, it was in garbage time but that will hopefully get his confidence back

Just now, WarEagle1983 said:

lol. Ok. Never had heart feelings. You're funny as usual. Nice win though. 

We agree on that, I find you hilarious as well

I think when they let purifoy fall in love with the 3 it may have ruined him. But I don't know for sure, just what I'm thinking right now. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Need to recruit blackstock for a DE, he’ll tackle somebody, that’s forsure 

At his high school all they do is shoot 3's. I'd imagine he'll ALWAYS bite on a pump fake. I always enjoyed beating on Brooks players. But I also imagine he's a hard worker despite what his physique looks like. I bet he's a wonderful practice player and teammate

19 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

The thing I like about Bruce, with the media, he’s as honest as they come

Anything that is the opposite of Gus is a good thing in my book! lol

That was a lot of fun. Lets do it again saturday fam!  Crowd never really did get in to it. Even when we were En Fuego in the second half. Even last year when we won every home game but 1 and having a historic season I thought the AU basketball crowd STILL does not get loud enough AND STAY LOUD consistently. They fade out to quickly. They are still figuring out how this being a big fan of basketball works lol. WE ARE GOING TO NEED THEM in a big way saturday though. We need that place rocking.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

That was a lot of fun. Lets do it again saturday fam!  Crowd never really did get in to it. Even when we were En Fuego in the second half. Even last year when we won every home game but 1 and having a historic season I thought the AU basketball crowd STILL does not get loud enough AND STAY LOUD consistently. They fade out to quickly. They are still figuring out how this being a big fan of basketball works lol. WE ARE GOING TO NEED THEM in a big way saturday though. We need that place rocking.

It's definitely going to be hyped! It's the turds. We could be playing anything against Bama and it would be the most hype atmosphere anyone has seen.

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Definitely agree about the crowd not being consistently loud. They CAN get loud but it's never for more than a possession. Got to get loud and stay loud even when the other team knocks down a three or something.

30 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Also, very happy that Purifoy started to hit some shots at the end of the game. Yes, it was in garbage time but that will hopefully get his confidence back

Hopefully he’ll drop 40 vs Bama and dunk on somebody

hopefully 

Archived