2020 4* TE Jeremiah Pegues Commits to AU!

ellitor

16 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

I like it he catches evreything thrown at him even when he doesn't have a hand free. LOL

• 1 month later...

@Sizzle what do you think? Personally I think he wants Bama and wants to see if they have room and if they miss on the 5 star TE from Vegas. He would of committed to us a long time ago if we were his first choice. 

I think you nailed it Mac.  And he always had Ole Miss to fall back to if we gave up and took another TE that could emerge. I think he's probably worth the wait though.

26 minutes ago, autan said:

I think you nailed it Mac.  And he always had Ole Miss to fall back to if we gave up and took another TE that could emerge. I think he's probably worth the wait though.

Bama missing on Arik Gilbert is another reason this has drug out for this long. We are def his backup choice.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Bama missing on Arik Gilbert is another reason this has drug out for this long. We are def his backup choice.

You on drugs again......................

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You on drugs again......................

giphy-18.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@Sizzle what do you think? Personally I think he wants Bama and wants to see if they have room and if they miss on the 5 star TE from Vegas. He would of committed to us a long time ago if we were his first choice. 

I’m surprised Bama is showing real interest. I thought we had him easily in the summer tbh. Guess not. Coaches must really like what they see from him

• ellitor changed the title to 2020 4* TE Jeremiah Pegues Commits to AU!
  • ellitor pinned and featured this topic

Huge get as he is the type of TE who can stay on the field whether as a receiver, blocking TE, or blocking Back. Now we have to actually utilize him in the right way.

• Like 2

This guy is a pure and simple Freak on the football field. I think he can possibly play any position on the field. To be such a big man and to have such good hands does not happen often. AU will need to find ways to use him to take full advantage. I really think he would make a terrific replacement for Davidson at DE. He has quick feet for a big man! He has got to be one of the biggest gets for AU today. 

As an athletic 300 lbs he seems more suited for DT or even DE if he is really that quick. He could probably get on the field sooner and more often if he converts.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, autan said:

As an athletic 300 lbs he seems more suited for DT or even DE if he is really that quick. He could probably get on the field sooner and more often if he converts.

I’m thinking Offense, Center. 

7 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Guys and Gals, he isn't going to be a TE at AU. Will play on the line on the other side of the ball.

Personal opinion or something you are hearing from sources?