Men vs. uat - game thread

RunInRed

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Love how mowins blames Chuma 

Wasn't just that one possession I was SMH at. He had his shot blocked the possession before and then committed a reach in foul right after. 

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Wasn't just hat one possession I was SMH at. He had his shot blocked the possession before and then committed a reach in foul right after. 

That’s true, my point tho was that Chuma got the steal made a decent pass to Samir and he had 2 chances to handle it but didn’t 

Not sure where the announcers came up with the term "reach in foul".  There is no such thing. Reaching in is NOT and never has been a foul at any level of basketball.    If its called a foul, its because the player grabbed him, pushed him or otherwise restricted his movement without having a legal guarding position.   

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

Not sure where the announcers came up with the term "reach in foul".  There is no such thing. Reaching in is NOT and never has been a foul at any level of basketball.    If its called a foul, its because the player grabbed him, pushed him or otherwise restricted his movement without having a legal guarding position.   

You are correct but I have heard reach in foul all my life. 

think we have a lower shooting percentage from 5 feet than 25 feet...sure have missed some easy looking bunnies....

12 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Alabama fan quote

“Watching aubrun whip Bama while listening to Beth Mowins discuss life with Gus Malzahn is as good as it gets on a Saturday night. sick

“Unless you can add in a Kick 6 reference to boot. Now my night is complete. swirl

bammers will never recover from the Kick 6. It's like a piece of sand in their collective eye. It was such an epic game, it belongs to Auburn.....and it will never, ever go away. It's part of NCAA football history now. 

I love that so much. 

needed that from harper....au just hanging around, nobody moving much ...

When Auburn is playing with speed and purpose we look unstoppable. But when we slow down, and go cold it's a different team. if that isn't JABA...

Archived