Men vs. uat - game thread

RunInRed

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

If we weren't playing so sloppy on offense we would be up by 27-30 points.

Smh. 49% FG, 50% from 3. 60 points with 12 mins left. You may have ridiculous expectations.

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Smh. 49% FG, 50% from 3. 60 points with 12 mins left. You may have ridiculous expectations.

FG % isn't what I was talking about. We had 4 points in about 5 and a half minutes in the second half. This was with the turds turning the ball over 5 or 6 times in the second half. 

come down on a fast break and toss it back for a 3 point shot. :)....shooters have their eye tonight.....

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

FG % isn't what I was talking about. We had 4 points in about 5 and a half minutes in the second half. This was with the turds turning the ball over 5 or 6 times in the second half. 

Not what you said. 

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Goal tending

Just as I was about to praise the officials for being decent tonight... A string of BS calls. I expect nothing less from the SEC

Just now, boisnumber1 said:

Not what you said. 

It's what I was talking about during the course of the game. I posted that 20+ minutes ago so in the flow of the game, that was what I was referencing. Sorry you decided to quote me so far after I posted it. But I'll make sure to give more in depth commentary during the game. 

1 minute ago, JBiGGiE said:

Just as I was about to praise the officials for being decent tonight... A string of BS calls. I expect nothing less from the SEC

oh, you had to know it was coming. 

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

I really hope that's our band playing Master of Puppets. Because I never want to give too much praise to MDB.

Has to be our band. Pep bands don’t usually travel to away games unless they are neutral site.

Archived