Men vs. uat - game thread

RunInRed

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing cohesions, guys working hard, etc....just hoping some of this will carry over when we hit the road again next weekend to LSU...

Love the reaction from Brown there Spencer could have dumped it off to him for a layup but he took it himself and Brown was thrilled with it anyway. 

Just now, auburntiger1987 said:

Bryce slips and stupid Beth decides it was too fancy. No Beth it was a freak accident

It was a bad pass by Dunbar. Brown had no chance to get that. 

1 minute ago, auburntiger1987 said:

Bryce slips and stupid Beth decides it was too fancy. No Beth it was a freak accident

Yeah she was wrong but that wasnt a good pass, Malik threw it behind him. Good attempt though, might as well keep practicing transition 3s until the elephants go home

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

It was a bad pass by Dunbar. Brown had no chance to get that. 

I thought the defender on Dunbar got a hand on it. 

It was good to see some semblance of last year's team tonight.  The guys gave much better effort on both ends of the court tonight.  Great game!!!  And as always:

rammer jammer we just beat the hell outa you!!  

22 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Just as I was about to praise the officials for being decent tonight... A string of BS calls. I expect nothing less from the SEC

I was too.....and then the BS calls started flying.

Danjel coming to life with the second team is so huge

And if Mac can start just hitting that .391 clip from the 3 like last year then this team is TOTALLY different. 

Talent didnt just disappear during during a rough stretch. This squad still has final four ability if they play to their potential 

Archived