Men vs. Florida - game thread

WarTiger

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Florida is making a lot of bad shots. Long contested 2's and junk like that.

Bingo. I have NEVER seen a team hit that many contested long 2 pt jump shots. We are making them shoot exactly what we want them to shoot. They are just making them. Unreal. 

Great half by our team. 

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AUTigersfan89 said:

This. We seem to play good D to force them into a contested mid range shot and it goes in.

Seriously. This is honestly one of our best defensive games of the season they just are making ridiculous shots.

5 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

No five seconds anymore?

You asking about the closely guarded count?  If so, that's only applicable when the offensive player is holding the ball.  No longer a closeley guarded count on the dribble.  Rule change 4-5 years ago.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I DETEST HIM AS WELL!!!!!!!! Has he not graduated yet?!!? I swear he has been there as long as Kyle Shurmur was at vandy! lol

Shoot, some of these guys make tommy trott look like he was at AU 1 year

5 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Bingo. I have NEVER seen a team hit that many contested long 2 pt jump shots. We are making them shoot exactly what we want them to shoot. They are just making them. Unreal. 

Great half by our team. 

YES!!! THIS THIS THIS. It is so frustrating we actually play a really good defensive half and we get them to take the shots WE WANT to force them in to and they are still hitting them! It is not like it was just a couple. It was a bunch. We had defenders DRAPED over them for most of those long 2's.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Shoot, some of these guys make tommy trott look like he was at AU 1 year

HAHAHAH PERFECT analogy.

This was the one of the 3 home game stand I actually wanted to catch cause I figure it'd be the least visited smh. Had a few groups I had to attend

Hope we win so we can have a chance at re-emerging in the polls next wk. 

Brown to the basket and its blocked but on the way down above the rim and its goaltending (ball went in anyway).   38-32.

Archived