2019 Offical NSD Thread

aujeff11

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Our guys really shouldn’t be tweeting anything. Let this man go. Best response would be no response. Support the guys signing to us today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DAG said:

Our guys really shouldn’t be tweeting anything. Let this man go. Best response would be no response. Support the guys signing to us today.

But they know.......and they will let it go. On the field. 

• Like 3

Just now, AUatHeart said:

Seems like this really irked some current AU players. 

Of course it did. They have been seeing and talking to each other for two years. 

• Like 2

Just now, AUatHeart said:

Seems like this really irked some current AU players. 

Yeah because he was close to a lot of our current and future players. Nobody at AU saw this coming apparently up until the last couple days.

• Like 1

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, AlaskanFAN said:

I am assuming we expected, long time LSU vomit Maurice Hampton just signed with LSU.

Can't knock him for anything on this one, that kid is going to light it up at Alex Box Stadium.  Wish Butch Thompson could have swung him our way.

Just now, McLoofus said:

Now THAT would be upsetting and embarrassing if true. Not talking about the players, but the staff. 

You think Gus tweets that tweet if he knew that was happening? It doesn't even seem like we recruited a replacement. 

• Angry 1

11 minutes ago, AUwent said:

You know, on one hand I really want a good season this year for the seniors who decided to come back (Tega, Davidson, Brown, etc.). On the other hand, seeing pathetic efforts like this by CGM makes me want him out the door ASAP.

I don't think this is on Gus though. The kid is clearly a headcase. I'm not wishing any bad on him but what he did was a punk move. Don't stay committed to AU for over a year only to burn us on NSD. That does make it look like Gus & the staff couldn't get the job but i don't think that's the case at all in this situation. I don't get mad at kids who may be a strong "lean" to Auburn but it's just complete disrespect to stay committed as long as he was to AU only to flip on NSD. It says more about his lack of character in my opinion. 

• Like 8

I do agree with DAG here.  It is time to move on from Pickens.  This day is a big day for these kids.  For some, it may be the biggest day in their athletic careers.  For those committing to us, we need to shine the light on them.  We need to celebrate those that commit to play for us and welcome them into the Family.

Like many have said, Pickens may not even qualify which in the long run will make us look better.  We still have a very strong recruiting class with some good WR's committed as well as the ones currently on our roster.  Pickens is not worth it at all.  Just not.

Who is next on the times to sign?

I love all of our guys are PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSED and letting their feelings be known.

• Like 1

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

Who is that

Coynis Miller.

• Thanks 1

Just now, WDE_OxPx_2010 said:

What's the even mean?

He's saying thUGA is going on probation. 

• Thanks 1