2019 Offical NSD Thread

aujeff11

12 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

If you think this Pickens thing is because of Gus, I believe you are very jaded. Gus more than likely threw everything he had at this guy. Some recruits are just head cases. Let it go, we were fine without Yeldon and Foster, we'll be fine without Pickens. 

Yep, just move on. 

Edited by IronMan70

53 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Im glad Mr Miller decided to scrub that tweet, you get into bad territory once you start calling out the SEC's bellcows for potentially being paid

Wish he left it up there for any and every other reason

MY GUY! My favorite recruit from this class. Remember he killed it at UA practices all week AT WR. 

• Like 4

• Like 3

Woodson and Garner have been the MVPs of this cycle!!!! WAR DAMN EAGLE BABY!!! WOOOOOOOO!

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, fredst said:

I wouldn't encourage it but I like that they're calling him out in a way. Kinda shows that they love AU if you ask me. But, silence is ok too

Agree. Just leave the cash inducements part out of it. Our house might have some glass walls. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Sorry sir, but it is painfully obvious you hate Gus more than you love Auburn. Has been since DC left.

I have my disagreements with WDE at times but 1 thing's is for damn sure. He loves AU as much as any of us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2