aujeff11

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Gwill you're my spirit animal

Such energy

BRUCE IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!!!!!!!! I am just following his example! lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

Even with the loss of Asa Martin, it's pretty tough to complain about Shivers, Williams, and Richards in two years. With a side of Joiner if he sticks at RB.

Joiner isnt at RB anymore FWIW

1 minute ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

definitely not now, after signing 2 top RBs. Now we have what 6 RBs(Boobie, Martin, SHiver, Miller, and the new signees)?

2 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

He might be in Spring if the transfer H-back we signed works out as well as thought.

Yeah, I don’t think that’s been decided. I hope he lands at HB/TE, but I’ve seen nothing to say he’s been moved there officially. 

31 minutes ago, Newbomb said:

Grimes must go if we only sign a total of 2 OL's

IMO, Grimes should've already been canned.  If we don't land Henry and Bell today, I don't see any way that Gus can justify/rationalize his staying.  Cut Grimes tomorrow and announce that Simmons has moved from off the field to the new OL coach.  Simmons starts blanketing OL recruits across the country, vs. nail biting for 3*'s after Gus/Grimes whiffed on 20+ OL offers. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:
23 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Gwill you're my spirit animal

Such energy

BRUCE IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL!!!!!!!! I am just following his example! lol

Cocaine and a keyboard on permanent "caps lock" will do that....

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Nothing is more magical than heading out for the night in Louisiana and calculating your odds of ever making it back home. Baton Rouge, New Orleans, Thibodaux... Guns, girls, gators... so many fun and exciting ways to celebrate your last night on earth!

I learned to drink hard liquor as a freshman in (Slidell) high school...the state store was the local Seven-Eleven.  The legal age down there in those days was 12.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, auburndkel said:

IMO, Grimes should've already been canned.  If we don't land Henry and Bell today, I don't see any way that Gus can justify/rationalize his staying.  Cut Grimes tomorrow and announce that Simmons has moved from off the field to the new OL coach.  Simmons starts blanketing OL recruits across the country, vs. nail biting for 3*'s after Gus/Grimes whiffed on 20+ OL offers. 

The performance on the field this year and the results this recruiting cycle should make this a no-brainer (since he never should have been re-hired to begin with) but wait for the defenders to come out in force....

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Cocaine and a keyboard on permanent "caps lock" will do that....

t.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, mcgufcm said:

Yeah, I don’t think that’s been decided. I hope he lands at HB/TE, but I’ve seen nothing to say he’s been moved there officially. 

WDE and E have said as much in other threads, but what do I know?

From another board, someone quotes Marcello as saying Bell to AU.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

WDE and E have said as much in other threads, but what do I know?

He has been designated as an HB for some time IIRC

2 minutes ago, Auburn2Eugene said:

The early signing day has pretty much taken a lot of the excitement from today. It seems the early signing day has become defacto NSD.

Yup. The majority, I don't know the percentage, now sign on Early NSD (ENSD).

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

The early signing day has pretty much taken a lot of the excitement from today. It seems the early signing day has become defacto NSD.

Early NSD has become the true NSD but for Auburn there’s been much more excitement today needing to try to fill six or seven spots. If I remember correctly we only picked up one or two new players on early national signing day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Auburn2Eugene said:

This. In the past I’d be up at 7 am watching NSD on ESPN but nowadays it’s just another ho hum day. Wish they’d move NSD to December and just be done with it ha. Make it fun again. 

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I’ll eat some crow on AU being embarrassed by Pickens flipping. Pickens is getting destroyed on the radio for the way he did his recruitment. 

There we go 

Bell should be on deck. Though, it'll obviously not be right on time lol.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I’ll eat some crow on AU being embarrassed by Pickens flipping. Pickens is getting destroyed on the radio for the way he did his recruitment. 

As he should. 

• Like 3