Sand Dollar Softball

AU64

1 hour ago, AUSBFAN said:

Sorry if this has already been posted, but not a big fan of Auburn’s new stats format. I found one on the SEC site that is much better and has all of the other SEC teams in one place. Lots of data that can be sliced and diced.  This thread may not be the best place for this either so feel free to move 😊http://a.espncdn.com/sec/softball/2019/confstat.htm

Go to Auburn Athletics site for Softball.  In the blue menu banner at page top there is an option for stats.  I believe you will find all you require there.  Have you been going to the box score for each game?  it is tedious. But you are correct, the SEC site allows you to look at the other conference stats fairly easily.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, slot canyon said:

Go to Auburn Athletics site for Softball.  In the blue menu banner at page top there is an option for stats.  I believe you will find all you require there.  Have you been going to the box score for each game?  it is tedious. But you are correct, the SEC site allows you to look at the other conference stats fairly easily.

Thank you!  I’ve seen the stats on Auburn’s page but the only format I could find was the “collapsed” version where you have to click on everyones name to see anything. Prefer the SEC format (which is more like what Auburn used to have) to look at Auburn’s stats as well as other teams.  

4 hours ago, AUSBFAN said:

Thank you!  I’ve seen the stats on Auburn’s page but the only format I could find was the “collapsed” version where you have to click on everyones name to see anything. Prefer the SEC format (which is more like what Auburn used to have) to look at Auburn’s stats as well as other teams.  

https://auburntigers.com/cumestats.aspx?path=softball

That's collapsed for you?

Archived