Sign in to follow this  
Zeek

Chowder, Farts, & Robert Duvall

Recommended Posts

campbell.jpg

Edited by ellitor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Their clam chowder is damned good. 

Yep.....big chunky style....and add a bit of pepper and onion flakes to it to jazz it up....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, AU64 said:

Yep.....big chunky style....and add a bit of pepper and onion flakes to it to jazz it up....

Onion flakes, you say??? I will be trying this. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Onion flakes, you say??? I will be trying this. Thanks!

So let me make sure I get this right. Campbell's Condensed Chowder , not Campbell's Chunky right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

So let me make sure I get this right. Campbell's Condensed Chowder , not Campbell's Chunky right?

Both!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

So let me make sure I get this right. Campbell's Condensed Chowder , not Campbell's Chunky right?

I usually get the chunky on BIGO Tuesday but both are better when you dress them up a bit. 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, McLoofus said:

HOT TAKE ALERT: Their clam chowder is damned good. 

It is?????????   damn I'll have to give it a try love me some "chowder" in my best Boston accent

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, augolf1716 said:

It is?????????   damn I'll have to give it a try love me some "chowder" in my best Boston accent

 

LOVE that accent.

My father in law doesn't take out the garbage, he takes out the rubbish. But even if that weren't the case, he'd take out the gah-BAJH.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

LOVE that accent.

My father in law doesn't take out the garbage, he takes out the rubbish. But even if that weren't the case, he'd take out the gah-BAJH.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

 

Funny but now you've got me watching a video of Aubrey Plaza's talk show appearances and well I'll talk to you guys after awhile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Funny but now you've got me watching a video of Aubrey Plaza's talk show appearances and well I'll talk to you guys after awhile

Park and Recreation girl.............love her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I am going to help E out.  Lets get back to the Portal thread. Has Auburn shown any interest in any of the Undergrad O-Lineman?

Image result for aubrey plaza gif

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No word on it...

Now back to oulde farts & the parks & rec girl.

Image result for aubrey plaza gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well to be fair it was a reach

 

But worthwhile for such a great movie. Watched Robert Duvall on an outdoors shows once- he's a strange dude.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well to be fair it was a reach

 

 

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

But worthwhile for such a great movie. Watched Robert Duvall on an outdoors shows once- he's a strange dude.....

If y'all haven't seen the Hearts of Darkness doc about the making of this movie, it's possibly even more interesting than the movie itself. Which is really, really saying something. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, fredst said:

But worthwhile for such a great movie. Watched Robert Duvall on an outdoors shows once- he's a strange dude.....

and a great actor.....sports fan

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

and a great actor.....sports fan

 

No doubt one of the greatest actors of my lifetime. "Godfather, Part 1" greatest movie of all time

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fredst said:

No doubt one of the greatest actors of my lifetime. "Godfather, Part 1" greatest movie of all time

Agreed also The Great Santini

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this