Chowder, Farts, & Robert Duvall

Zeek

5 hours ago, McLoofus said:

Their clam chowder is damned good. 

Yep.....big chunky style....and add a bit of pepper and onion flakes to it to jazz it up....

9 hours ago, AU64 said:

Yep.....big chunky style....and add a bit of pepper and onion flakes to it to jazz it up....

Onion flakes, you say??? I will be trying this. Thanks!

9 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Onion flakes, you say??? I will be trying this. Thanks!

So let me make sure I get this right. Campbell's Condensed Chowder , not Campbell's Chunky right?

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

So let me make sure I get this right. Campbell's Condensed Chowder , not Campbell's Chunky right?

I usually get the chunky on BIGO Tuesday but both are better when you dress them up a bit. 😊

18 hours ago, McLoofus said:

HOT TAKE ALERT: Their clam chowder is damned good. 

It is?????????   damn I'll have to give it a try love me some "chowder" in my best Boston accent

Just now, augolf1716 said:

It is?????????   damn I'll have to give it a try love me some "chowder" in my best Boston accent

LOVE that accent.

My father in law doesn't take out the garbage, he takes out the rubbish. But even if that weren't the case, he'd take out the gah-BAJH.

2 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

LOVE that accent.

My father in law doesn't take out the garbage, he takes out the rubbish. But even if that weren't the case, he'd take out the gah-BAJH.

4 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Funny but now you've got me watching a video of Aubrey Plaza's talk show appearances and well I'll talk to you guys after awhile

4 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Funny but now you've got me watching a video of Aubrey Plaza's talk show appearances and well I'll talk to you guys after awhile

Park and Recreation girl.............love her

11 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I am going to help E out.  Lets get back to the Portal thread. Has Auburn shown any interest in any of the Undergrad O-Lineman?

Image result for aubrey plaza gif

6 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No word on it...

Now back to oulde farts & the parks & rec girl.

Image result for aubrey plaza gif

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well to be fair it was a reach

But worthwhile for such a great movie. Watched Robert Duvall on an outdoors shows once- he's a strange dude.....

8 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Well to be fair it was a reach

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

But worthwhile for such a great movie. Watched Robert Duvall on an outdoors shows once- he's a strange dude.....

If y'all haven't seen the Hearts of Darkness doc about the making of this movie, it's possibly even more interesting than the movie itself. Which is really, really saying something. 

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

and a great actor.....sports fan

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

and a great actor.....sports fan

No doubt one of the greatest actors of my lifetime. "Godfather, Part 1" greatest movie of all time

Archived