Arizona

AU64

NCAA working on them now...Miller in the cross hairs. Assistant suspended, etc.  This from the same probe that snared Chuck P.

1 hour ago, augolf1716 said:

Yeah don't know how long Miller can hang on just seems like a matter of time

Looks like the feds are working their way through the list of culprits one by one.   Guess CP's day in court can't be too far off now.  Wondering if anyone around AU is sweating it?  

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Looks like the feds are working their way through the list of culprits one by one.   Guess CP's day in court can't be too far off now.  Wondering if anyone around AU is sweating it?  

I really hope that they've moved on from AU. The coaching staff who were involved have been cleared out from the program, CP was arrested, and the players were punished. What else is left?

CP's trial is a little worrisome though....no telling what will happen there. 

11 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I really hope that they've moved on from AU. The coaching staff who were involved have been cleared out from the program, CP was arrested, and the players were punished. What else is left?

CP's trial is a little worrisome though....no telling what will happen there. 

You just never know what will come out when/if some deal is offered.    Kansas & Arizona.....thought those were done.  Seems to me that AU did the pro-active and right thing but who knows.  JMO but BP being under some kind of gag order is just bothersome. 

Meanwhile I don't think the Arizona admin is gonna fight very hard to save Sean Miller. 

As I understand it there is a big difference -- these other staffs were giving money to help influence them to commit. AU was not playing that same game.

Archived