Men at LSU - game thread

AU64

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, WarTiger said:

That's not illegal after a made basket.   TOTALLY LEGAL

ball was handed in and back out I think//o

i didn't expect to win this one, but as it turned out, we should have won by double digits....by now this team should have grown tougher and gotten smarter more than they have....the fact that its this close is due to effort.....the last possession just shows where the biggest problem is....instead of working the ball for a good shot, the two shots taken were just insane....just bad basketball

Horse crap no calls at the end of the game but going down 10+ again in the second half on the road. Our team has to have more focus during the middle of the game and not wait til the end of the game to play well.

I’m totally on the missed calls at the end, should have been called, but we once again blew a lead. A 16 pt lead to be exact, we should have been able to take them completely out of the game, but no, we let them back in and the we got dominated the 2nd half

1 minute ago, djg0017 said:

Lol I have nothing but bad things for that crew

Doing their job, taking care of the top ranked SEC teams.....happens all the time....

3 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

What was he doing??? He got mugged that’s what!!! 

I need to see the replay. Was an absolutely terrible decision on his part. Brown was fouled for sure though

Archived