Men at LSU - game thread

AU64

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Dykes doesn't agree but I think it was correct. 

I agree with Dykes (which is rare that I agree with an announcer).  There has to be contact for it to be a foul and the contact there was extremely minimal if at all and it didn't inhibit the defenders movement at all.  

Brown with  a THREE.   53-49

Just now, doverstutts said:

we are done....basketball IQ of this team is disappointing, mental mistakes and turnovers cost us this one.....sometimes this team is hard to watch

curious why you even watch sports.  Every time something bad happens you immediately give up all hope.  Why not go find something that gives you happiness?  :lol:    According to the game I'm watching, there's over 12 minutes still to play.

Wow.  Okeke just got bodied out of bounds.  Unless the lead official says he stepped on the baseline prior to the push.

Just now, Coltonspain24 said:

Okeke gets shoved out of bounds and no foul call lol.

Blew that one badly. Now it's time for the Doug Shows show. 

2 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

curious why you even watch sports.  Every time something bad happens you immediately give up all hope.  Why not go find something that gives you happiness?  :lol:    According to the game I'm watching, there's over 12 minutes still to play.

why don't you mind your own business and keep your opinions and suggestions as to what i do to yourself?

Archived