2019 3* Grad Transfer WR La'Michael Pettway

ellitor

OVed AU a few weeks ago
Plans to commit in early March
Has OVed AU & Iowa St.
Will OV Okie St. & UNC
AU appears to be in a good spot
Recruited to replace Slayton at his particular WR position
Have it on pretty good authority he was a take even before Pickens flipped to UGA

• ellitor changed the title to 2019 3* Grad Transfer WR La'Michael Pettway

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

Great - college playing experience beats high school playing experience every time.

7OF6.gif

1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

So...If he doesn't come here what's the back-up plan?

Don't know what the plan is but there are 3 options

A. Look at another GT in the portal now
B. Wait for the next wave of transfers hitting the portal after Spring Ball
C. Go with what we have

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Don't know what the plan is but there are 3 options

A. Look at another GT in the portal now
B. Wait for the next wave of transfers hitting the portal after Spring Ball
C. Go with what we have

What's the deadline for transfers?

Seems to run good routes and had a nack for getting open...good hands and able to adjust his body well. Should be a play maker for wherever he goes

4 minutes ago, WFE12 said:

What's the deadline for transfers?

In terms of graduates playing in 2019? For Auburn it's August 23rd but likely all grad transfer decisions will be made by the time fall camp starts.

56 minutes ago, AU-HANDLEY-TIGER said:

8B22856D-EA81-4E66-9337-DBEF96A3037C.jpeg

That seems a little harsh!

I hope he comes our way. The more I watch him, the more I like him. Could turn out to be a nice replacement for Pickens. Who knows though folks.  I guess we will find out in early March.  I do really like our chances with him. Of all the schools he is interested in, Auburn is by far the best choice overall.  It will give him a chance to beat the hogs down the road one day!

Sir Maxwell and his girlfriend on a TV date!

Image result for pictures of corgis watching tv

4 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I hope he comes our way. The more I watch him, the more I like him. Could turn out to be a nice replacement for Pickens. Who knows though folks.  I guess we will find out in early March.  I do really like our chances with him. Of all the schools he is interested in, Auburn is by far the best choice overall.  It will give him a chance to beat the hogs down the road one day!

Honestly depends on what he’s looking for. He could be a 1000 yard WR at Okie St. 

1 minute ago, JMassie11 said:

Honestly depends on what he’s looking for. He could be a 1000 yard WR at Okie St. 

I would hope we could beat out OSU for him. I agree he could do well at OSU, but the chance to stay in the SEC and have good numbers with us could be the deciding factor. Hope and cross my fingers on this young man choosing the orange and blue!

11 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I would hope we could beat out OSU for him. I agree he could do well at OSU, but the chance to stay in the SEC and have good numbers with us could be the deciding factor. Hope and cross my fingers on this young man choosing the orange and blue!

Okie St could have 3 big advantages...

A. Quite a bit closer to his home than AU
B. Proven passing O to get potentially big #s
C. Big 12 Defenses to get potentially bigger #s than against SEC Ds.

9 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Okie St could have 3 big advantages...

A. Quite a bit closer to his home than AU
B. Proven passing O to get potentially big #s
C. Big 12 Defenses to get potentially bigger #s than against SEC Ds.

what are your feelings on us getting him?  I know these are advantages, but I hope we can win out with him. I tend to be blindly biased for Auburn at times!

4 minutes ago, ellitor said:

What do you mean?

sorry for any confusion. I was asking what do you think our chances are of him signing with us?  Thanks my friend & have a great weekend!

17 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

Assuming he wants to catch balls, he would not be "the" guy at OSU...they return their top two receivers from '18.  One of which was a Biletnikoff finalsist last year.  Cowboys definitely have the more desirable offense for a WR, the other three a mixed bag. 

42 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Sarcasm?

I was speaking to AU handly post to you, but I think it was deleted. Standing up for you brother.

3 hours ago, doc4aday said:

sorry for any confusion. I was asking what do you think our chances are of him signing with us?  Thanks my friend & have a great weekend!

From the OP in the thread...

8 hours ago, ellitor said:

AU appears to be in a good spot

3 hours ago, toddc said:

I was speaking to AU handly post to you, but I think it was deleted. Standing up for you brother.

I couldn't see anything & I noticed that when people post GIFs a certain way sometimes I can't see anything in their posts so I wasn't sure if it was something in the post I couldn't see..

Has this guy got the same speed as Slayton?  And, he was their leading receiver last year, any word on why he wants to transfer?  Seems odd to leave a Chad Morris offense where you lead the team in receptions and yardage.

Archived