Interesting story regarding Kris Frost

Tiger

I NEVER remember him being projected that high in the draft but good for him!!! That is a nice little nest egg to start the next chapter of his life with. 

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I NEVER remember him being projected that high in the draft but good for him!!! That is a nice little nest egg to start the next chapter of his life with. 

I remember, but it was more like Slayton's situation currently due to Frost's tangibles.  If you remember that last year we had him out of his natural position blitzing almost every play due to a poor defensive line that year.  So he did not have the highlight reel he could have sitting back at the LB position.

17 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I remember it. His closing speed was top notch. He spent much of his career chasing down carriers from behind though. 

He must have made a pretty solid case for an insurer to pay out that kind of money.  Meanwhile, hope he's making progress in his career in aviation. 

He was a top tier student, individual, citizen and made some clutch plays for Auburn. He never had nfl quality game. I’m glad he’s getting paid because I hate insurance companies but I don’t really even think he was good enough to be insured in the first place. 

4 hours ago, abw0004 said:

I remember, but it was more like Slayton's situation currently due to Frost's tangibles.  If you remember that last year we had him out of his natural position blitzing almost every play due to a poor defensive line that year.  So he did not have the highlight reel he could have sitting back at the LB position.

Yeah. I think he was a 5* athlete out of high school. Some NFL team would've rolled the dice on his athleticism.

2nd round? Ummm, I wonder if Rovell got that info directly from Frost's family, lol. 

19 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Yeah. I think he was a 5* athlete out of high school. Some NFL team would've rolled the dice on his athleticism.

2nd round? Ummm, I wonder if Rovell got that info directly from Frost's family, lol. 

People say he was a 5*, but if I remember correctly he was a 4*.  Not that it matters really.

On 2/15/2019 at 12:54 PM, abw0004 said:

People say he was a 5*, but if I remember correctly he was a 4*.  Not that it matters really.

I think maybe one service had him as a five star. 

Archived