The starting lineup part 2

gr82b4au

7 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

No you didn’t. You were the clown that wanted to bench Bryce for Samir

On 12/7/2018 at 2:26 PM, cole256 said:

IMO Brown's style of play would be better suited to come off the bench more than anybody. There's no way I would not have Dunbar out there though, I'd let Doughty come off the bench, Dunbar does too many things well IMO. And he wasn't hesitant or scared at all during the Maui tournament

Ok

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yeah you're going to have a hard time accepting the Dunbar stuff. It's ok we're all wrong some time

I’ve always liked Dunbar as a player. I just said I liked him as the sixth man. In fairness to me, I was stronger in that position before Doughty really struggled. Also, this was one game, a game in which Dunbar got off to a hot start. But he also didn’t score after the first 5 minutes of the game. He and Doughty both produced last night. 

You’re right, we are wrong sometimes. 

1 hour ago, JwgreDeux said:

I’ve always liked Dunbar as a player. I just said I liked him as the sixth man. In fairness to me, I was stronger in that position before Doughty really struggled. Also, this was one game, a game in which Dunbar got off to a hot start. But he also didn’t score after the first 5 minutes of the game. He and Doughty both produced last night. 

You’re right, we are wrong sometimes. 

It was a little more than I just said I liked him as sixth man, but it's cool you are making your point, even in this post right here. I'm just noticing you with the shoe on the other foot

Archived