2020 3* OT Trey Zimmerman (UNC)

ellitor

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t know what y’all are talking about. Looks like he will fit right in. 

Even my serious ass has to admit that is funny.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

Thanks Golf. You obviously awoke from a drunken stupor to post your opinion here. Love the effort.

Numnuts I haven't been drunk since I was 20 something

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Yeah. You've just had a mostly life-long buzz.

3 hours ago, ellitor said:

It definitely is. Smells troll-ish since it's the poster's only post.

perfect place for a troll!

image.png

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

First off, my mistake, must have been cough syrup then.  Secondly my nuts are not numb. Work just fine.

On 2/24/2019 at 3:34 PM, ellitor said:

It definitely is. Smells troll-ish since it's the poster's only post.

33 year alumni! Effort has got to look like something! And I just saw little! Again JMO

8 minutes ago, kinsaulj said:

33 year alumni! Effort has got to look like something! And I just saw little! Again JMO

Don’t understand your post nor what you were referring to. My post was not even about you my friend. If you know the other poster then that’s cool. He has already come out to be pretty clean. It was just a very odd first post.

11 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I like our chances with that kind of final 4.

10 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

I like our chances with that kind of final 4.

Sounds like concerns about academic issues with him.......

14 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Sounds like concerns about academic issues with him.......

Going to assume this is sarcasm.

19 minutes ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Atta boy @ellitor!!!  You are really starting to get the hang of this sarcasm thing!

That was a tricky one. I'm not used to 64 being sarcastic.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Going to assume this is sarcasm.

Worse still......BIG typo.....

Was actually being serious.....NO concerns about academic concerns...😀   Have a sticky keyboard caused by too many cookie crumbs that interfere with accurate typing results.....

18 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Worse still......BIG typo.....

Was actually being serious.....NO concerns about academic concerns...😀   Have a sticky keyboard caused by too many cookie crumbs that interfere with accurate typing results.....

Actually the academic concerns are elevated imo considering the 3 other schools. 

8 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

Actually the academic concerns are elevated imo considering the 3 other schools. 

I agree 

I've thought this before in clips and its relevant now with that video clip post. But OL vs DL drills without pads are complete crap.

1. every OL in the world holds and the good ones do it without being caught. Without pads you are severely limited on what you have available to hold on to. The object of the OL is to get there hands on the DL and the DL job is to get the OL hands off of him. No pads really helps the DL in these drills.

2. The number one skill for an OL to be a good blocker IMO is a great first punch. When the DL gets close the OL punches them to stop momentum. I'd personally be pretty shy about throwing that punch against guys with no pads on.  Hell i wouldn't be surprised if he was told not to do it givin the set up of these all star camps. 

Thats just me generally complaining about these OL DL drills the all star camps set up. If i was an OL i'd be very hesitant about putting myself in a situation that gives the DL a big advantage.

The clip also had some reps that looked like pretty poor effort. I can't really speak to the kids heart and "want to." But i wouldn't go making to quick of a decision on that based on 10 reps in an allstar camp setting. 

50 minutes ago, The Plainsman said:

I know it is just the way the pic is,  but look how small his hand is...   lol.  Westerman with short arms,  now Zimmerman with small hands    Kidding   

7C018F0B-3FEB-406F-B6A9-F912FB2FC138.jpeg

That is really weird looking!

12 minutes ago, toddc said:

That is really weird looking!

I've heard of alligator arms, but never salamander hands. Dead gum!!

Archived