2020 3* DB Sidney Williams

ellitor

Couldn't make out much of the highlight reel to know if he's got good hips to play corner, but he's got great length for a DB, so there is that.

10 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

We knew that already

What, is JDUBB part of your family or something? I mean anyone with your genes, sure, I know they aren't very good at football...

1 minute ago, Rednilla said:

What, is JDUBB part of your family or something? I mean anyone with your genes, sure, I know they aren't very good at football...

idiots galore today...................must I list ALL my accomplishments off in sports. I will if you desire I mean I hate to brag....please please ask me.:poke:

5 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

idiots galore today...................must I list ALL my accomplishments off in sports. I will if you desire I mean I hate to brag....please please ask me.:poke:

The Beer Guzzling 500 is not a sport FWIW.

59 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Even your golf game is questionable, given the amount of mulligans you take...:tease:

7 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Even your golf game is questionable, given the amount of mulligans you take...:tease:

Amazed you know what a mulligan is......................I'm somewhat impressed

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

Though I haven't played in years, I was on the golf team one year in high school, and played regularly before that. When I was 13, my parents would drop me off at the course on their way to work, I'd walk 36 holes (with lunch in between), and got pretty good there for a while. Shot a 75 one time...I didn't hit the ball very far, but it wasn't exactly a Robert Trent Jones level course, and somehow, the few times I'd hit it into the woods, it would always bounce back out. I was deadly from 50 feet in.

Then I got hit by a truck and knocked into a coma. I recovered quickly enough that even the doctors said it was miraculous, but it's incredible what that'll do to your golf game. Since then, I've developed a horrid slice with my woods that I've been unable to work out, and my skill around the green has diminished. When I was in practice, I still hit my long and middle irons pretty well (with mostly just a fade to them, easy enough to compensate for), but no consistency at all with my pitching wedge. Still though, I've played golf enough in my life to be familiar with the terminology.

Played with a couple of guys in high school who went to college on golf scholarships...one of whom was on his way to playing the minor league tour below PGA (whatever it's called) with his +2 handicap until his now ex-girlfriend threw a golf club at him and hit him. Gave him whatever the affliction Brandon Cox had, only worse; he said he actually worked out with Brandon a fair amount. The one thing I always had over him, though, was billiards. I stayed over with him one night when we were like 12 or 13, and he was bragging about his skills (his grandmother owned a couple of restaurants, one of which had a pool table). I didn't mention that my father had gotten a pool table when I was around 5, and the first game he broke, didn't make anything, and I ran the table on him. It was nice to put that cocky son of a gun in his place for once.

But yeah, no, I'm relatively well versed in most of the major sports. Would have played tennis my senior year if we'd had enough people to make up a team. Had to have 6 and we only had 4. That was back when I was sporting my Pete Sampras hairdo, so I would have at least looked the part...until I got out on the court, anyway. I never could serve worth a crap.

Golf, I think if Tiger Woods drank a beer a hole as you do, you could take him down by 3 strokes, what do you think?

28 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Though I haven't played in years, I was on the golf team one year in high school, and played regularly before that. When I was 13, my parents would drop me off at the course on their way to work, I'd walk 36 holes (with lunch in between), and got pretty good there for a while. Shot a 75 one time...I didn't hit the ball very far, but it wasn't exactly a Robert Trent Jones level course, and somehow, the few times I'd hit it into the woods, it would always bounce back out. I was deadly from 50 feet in.

Then I got hit by a truck and knocked into a coma. I recovered quickly enough that even the doctors said it was miraculous, but it's incredible what that'll do to your golf game. Since then, I've developed a horrid slice with my woods that I've been unable to work out, and my skill around the green has diminished. When I was in practice, I still hit my long and middle irons pretty well (with mostly just a fade to them, easy enough to compensate for), but no consistency at all with my pitching wedge. Still though, I've played golf enough in my life to be familiar with the terminology.

Played with a couple of guys in high school who went to college on golf scholarships...one of whom was on his way to playing the minor league tour below PGA (whatever it's called) with his +2 handicap until his now ex-girlfriend threw a golf club at him and hit him. Gave him whatever the affliction Brandon Cox had, only worse; he said he actually worked out with Brandon a fair amount. The one thing I always had over him, though, was billiards. I stayed over with him one night when we were like 12 or 13, and he was bragging about his skills (his grandmother owned a couple of restaurants, one of which had a pool table). I didn't mention that my father had gotten a pool table when I was around 5, and the first game he broke, didn't make anything, and I ran the table on him. It was nice to put that cocky son of a gun in his place for once.

But yeah, no, I'm relatively well versed in most of the major sports. Would have played tennis my senior year if we'd had enough people to make up a team. Had to have 6 and we only had 4. That was back when I was sporting my Pete Sampras hairdo, so I would have at least looked the part...until I got out on the court, anyway. I never could serve worth a crap.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

Yeah yeah, I know I have a tendency to ramble. I was mainly just surprised that Golf would be impressed that I know what a mulligan is...I've been devouring sports all my life.

Then again, with your bird brain, I can understand how anything more than two sentences blows your mind...:poke:

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

I believe there is a "Bad Moon Rising"

But I've gotten us off topic. We should probably keep discussion centered around Sidney Williams.

2 minutes ago, Rednilla said:

Then again, with your bird brain, I can understand how anything more than two sentences blows your mind...:poke:

When have I ever read something of yours that's less than two sentences?

😁

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

When have I ever read something of yours that's less than two sentences?

😁

It happens, just not very often. ;)

7 hours ago, bigbird said:

When have I ever read something of yours you posted something that's less than two sentences paragraphs?

😁

FIFY

10 hours ago, Rednilla said:

Yeah yeah, I know I have a tendency to ramble. I was mainly just surprised that Golf would be impressed that I know what a mulligan is...I've been devouring sports all my life.

I said somewhat........but as far as bird's brain I do agree actually doubt he has one

On 2/19/2019 at 10:01 PM, augolf1716 said:

Thank God for apple pie, hot dogs, and mulligans!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Archived