Early names to track for the 2020 class

ellitor

By Keith

It sounds like we are in really good shape with getting some LBs in this class. I like the group of OTs available and hope we can land our share of them.  This is the area of greatest need and the possibility of early playing time could really help with getting some the better ones to commit to us. I would not be surprised if we sign 4 OTs and 4 LBs. Time will tell the story of this saga no doubt.

We need to crack the top 10 of the recruiting classes for 2020 to keep up with the other SEC teams that are loading up such as bammer, LSu, Uga, UF, TAMU is so forth.

9 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I would not be surprised if we sign 4 OTs

possible but 3 may be more likely.

10 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

and 4 LBs

3-4 is the number being looked at.

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

possible but 3 may be more likely.

3-4 is the number being looked at.

It might be too early to tell yet, but of the list of the OTs we are recruiting, which 3-4 are the ones we have the best chance of signing?

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

which 3-4 are the ones we have the best chance of signing?

Well we have one committed in the juco and Zimmerman seems the most likely. After that it’s hard to say. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 3:12 PM, ellitor said:

Well we have one committed in the juco and Zimmerman seems the most likely. After that it’s hard to say. 

Hey Ellitor! I hope all is well with you. I have noticed that Eric Shaw has us as one of, if not, his top choice. What is your take on him?

WDE & Thanks!

image.jpeg

Max's brother Wilburforce! 

11 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I have noticed that Eric Shaw has us as one of, if not, his top choice. What is your take on him

All I know is the staff is recruiting him as an OLB

Archived