2020 5* TE Arik Gilbert

ellitor

22 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Will Joe Brady be though? He's the real key to LSU's passing success.

His alma mater is my favorite logo in sports!!!! TRIIIIIIIIIBE BABY!!!!!!!!! lol. What does that have to do with this recruitment?! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! Just wanted a excuse to post a pic of this logo! hahahaha. WOOOOO!!!!!! I WILL HOWEVER say with our WR personel and BO if Gus were to hire Joe Brady as OC and give him TOTAL autonomy to call the plays and run exclusively his system then Auburn would be turned in to a absolute JUGGERNAUT over night! JOE BRADY 2020 BABY!!!! BUUUUUUUUUUT the more likely outcome is he will for sure be getting a NFL OC job as early as this off season. SOOOOOOOO sadly MR Gilbert will most likely be going to Bama or the home state bulldogs. NONE OF THESE 3 outcomes I like at all!!!! haha.

ewre.png

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Will Joe Brady be though? He's the real key to LSU's passing success.

I think it's Burrow. He's having a phenomenal year of the type nobody can coach, a coach can only stand aside and watch such a performance. A coach can tell a player what to do but only the player can throw a 40 yard pass into a moving area the size of a basketball.

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

I think it's Burrow.

Statistical truth disagrees.

Burrow stats last year without Brady were meh at best & his stats this year with Brady are off the charts great.

I will give credit to Burrow for having a hell of a season but there is absolutely no way he has this type of season if Brady was not hired as his Pass Game Coordinator.

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

Burrow stats last year without Brady were meh at best & his stats this year with Brady are off the charts great.

I will give credit to Burrow for having a hell of a season but there is absolutely no way he has this type of season if Brady was not hired as his Pass Game Coordinator.

Jason Campbell was similarly different with Borges after Nallsminger.

Coaches need good players and players need good coaches. Crazy how often it turns into an either/or discussion.

10 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Jason Campbell was similarly different with Borges after Nallsminger.

Coaches need good players and players need good coaches. Crazy how often it turns into an either/or discussion.

Campbell showed glimpses of great things before Borges. Burrow never did before Brady besides one lucky ass throw against us last season..

8 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Campbell showed glimpses of great things before Borges. Burrow never did before Brady besides one lucky ass throw against us last season..

Both achieved significantly better performance with significantly better coaching. 

7 hours ago, ellitor said:

Completely agree Burrow was below average last year at 57% Brady is the sole reason for Burrows improvement

5 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Completely agree Burrow was below average last year at 57% Brady is the sole reason for Burrows improvement

Because a year's experience as a starter never helps anybody improve?

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Because a year's experience as a starter never helps anybody improve?

lol. Want a re try on that one fam? Are you TRYING to open up a can of (albeit OLD!) worms on debating if a certain coach QB's improve after a years worth of experience starting?! Do you not remember Jarrett Stidhams second year? You were one of the main people putting the blame on the player and not the staff..............

Stidham had a disappointing second year. That's on him. Burrow is having an exceptional season. While his coach obviously hasn't hurt anything, Burrow himself is making the decisions and making the throws, in large part because of his added experience.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

Stidham had a disappointing second year. That's on him. Burrow is having an exceptional season. While his coach obviously hasn't hurt anything, Burrow himself is making the decisions and making the throws, in large part because of his added experience.

wqeewq.gif

Just now, Mikey said:

When unable to write a rational sentence, go grab a gif? A number of posters here use that tactic.

When unable to write a proper retort, continue to hate on gif's? You certainly do!! lol. That is for damn sure. 1 other poster does as well. But I despise that poster. I actually like you. It is always a fun time to be had by all. WOOOOO!!!

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Me? Dang! I like you & your WWE posting style.

dfsdfs.gif

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I deserve it from earlier. I still like you though. lol

I genuinely cannot tell if you are being serious or not. SO PROPS FOR THAT!!! hahaha....but for real Cause I DEF WAS NOT talking about you hahaha. 

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I genuinely cannot tell if you are being serious or not. SO PROPS FOR THAT!!! hahaha....but for real Cause I DEF WAS NOT talking about you hahaha. 

Cool. I don't know anyone who uses Gifs that much after you being #1. I would think I'm in the top 5 but not sure.

Archived