Null

Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2020 4* SDE Zykeivous Walker Commits to AU!!

3 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Pair him with Hardy and I'm pumped.

I thought we only were looking for one SDE in this class. I hope that is not he case as Hardy has the size and speed to play multiple DL positions and Walker is more of a Traditional SDE. What I am saying is I want Walker, a Buck and a DT.  Then pickup Tisdol if his grades are good enough and Pegues and one more DB and we would have a great class.

16 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I thought we only were looking for one SDE in this class. I hope that is not he case as Hardy has the size and speed to play multiple DL positions and Walker is more of a Traditional SDE. What I am saying is I want Walker, a Buck and a DT.  Then pickup Tisdol if his grades are good enough and Pegues and one more DB and we would have a great class.

Gotta have room for a QB now too which is why we may not be taking a 3rd LB in the class also. We would take Walker but getting him away from UGA is a very tall order.

Everyone assumed UGA for a long time but AU is making a lot of buzz here. Committing at 5 CT. Let's see if AU can bust the crystal ball for a shocking 3rd time in 1 class.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Just heard from a friend who has inside connections to Georgia. He is a Tiger.  He will commit to us this evening.  Done deal

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Everyone assumed UGA for a long time but AU is making a lot of buzz here. Committing at 5 CT. Let's see if AU can bust the crystal ball for a shocking 3rd time in 1 class.

Garners the 1 coach on this staff who can consistently pull players thought to be heading to other big-time schools. Hopefully he does it again.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

So...

Just now, MCPeePants said:

I have seen a few people say this. Apparently it happened on some local news broadcast. But no recruiting analyst I have seen has said anything.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, MCPeePants said:

great news indeed!

• Love 2

• Like 2

• Like 1

Garner is as clutch as any recruiter I can ever remember in this conference. Can you imagine an OL coach for AU who could deliver this way?

• Love 1