2020 4* SDE Zykeivous Walker Commits to AU!!

ellitor

5 hours ago, CR said:

Garners the 1 coach on this staff who can consistently pull players thought to be heading to other big-time schools. Hopefully he does it again.

Not bad for a coach past his prime huh?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

tenor.gif

Just lucky this time to have the right friend. Evidently walker’s coach passed the word this morn

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, TAYLORKEETON said:

Will he stay at DE or groom into a DT? 

Auburn recruited him as a strong side end for what it’s worth.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, lost said:

Your welcome on the early news

Not sure you were the first. I had seen others post similar info on the bunker & 247 earlier.

Damn, Garner is a stud. If we could just get a counterpart for OL recruiting/coaching even in the same zip code. WAR DAMN GARNER!!!!WWWWOOOOOOO!!!!!! LET’S GGGGOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Not sure you were the first. I had seen others post similar info on the bunker & 247 earlier.

I have no idea.  I have a Friend who is a big Ga fan who texted me and let me know. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lost said:

I have no idea.  I have a Friend who is a big Ga fan who texted me and let me know. 

Thank you for the heads up lost.

Sounds like our DL/DE class is coming together nicely. Just need to get the numbers we want/need. I hope our OL class will pan out like we need for it to.  I wonder if we will take any grad transfers on the OL that can come in and play next year?

DL is looking good for the future.  And again, Gus and JB are lacking on the OL recruiting.  3 - 3*, 2 - juco 3*, 1 - 4* who is rumored to be wavering.  Our biggest weakness and we still can’t bring in the big guns.  Let’s step it up coaches. 

21 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I wonder if we will take any grad transfers on the OL that can come in and play next year

TBD on if we take a grad transfer OL but if we do we damn sure expect them to be able to win a job and play next year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, around4ever said:

DL is looking good for the future.  And again, Gus and JB are lacking on the OL recruiting.  3 - 3*, 2 - juco 3*, 1 - 4* who is rumored to be wavering.  Our biggest weakness and we still can’t bring in the big guns.  Let’s step it up coaches. 

@around4ever just be glad we’re bringing guys on the OL at all. A lot better than those I & 2 OL Classes we had been bringing in. Also at least three of the three stars have a good shot at ending up at four-star for what it’s worth.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Boom boom booming boom 💥 

Rodney is the magic man!!!!

• Like 1