2020 4* SDE Zykeivous Walker Commits to AU!!

ellitor

23 offers including AU, UGA, Bama, Florida, LSU, FSU, Miami, Vols, & Texas A&M
Physically impressive
Major target but UGA may lead

Love to get him although I see he is 100% leg humper. Let Caddy and Garner work on him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

although I see he is 100%

Those are Crystal ball picks & aren't meant to be read that way. Yes he is trending to UGA right now but he is also uncommitted & not 100% locked in with UGA right now.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Those are Crystal ball picks & aren't meant to be read that way. Yes he is trending to UGA right now but he is also uncommitted & not 100% locked in with UGA right now.

Those crystal balls can be irritating. UGA has become a source of much irritation with recruiting and so forth. I hope we can snap a couple of big fish out of Georgia to take some of the sting from Pickens.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

Those crystal balls can be irritating. UGA has become a source of much irritation with recruiting and so forth. I hope we can snap a couple of big fish out of Georgia to take some of the sting from Pickens.

The only thing Pickens is going to sting is the pocket book of whatever guy Kirby convinced to pay him if he doesn't qualify.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ellitor said:

The only thing Pickens is going to sting is the pocket book of whatever guy Kirby convinced to pay him if he doesn't qualify.

I would love nothing more than to see the NCAA come down on Kirby and the leg humpers. This would be sweet redemption no doubt. I wonder if the NCAA is looking into this?

44 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I would love nothing more than to see the NCAA come down on Kirby and the leg humpers. This would be sweet redemption no doubt. I wonder if the NCAA is looking into this?

If he's not careful people at UGA may be his downfall as WDE alluded to earlier today.

• Like 1

I want this guy if no other reason - his name.    The Z-Monster will flat knock you out!  

• 4 months later...

Auburn a big contender for 4-star D-end

By Keith Niebuhr
9124299.JPG?fit=bounds&crop=620:320,offs
Zykeivous Walker. (Photo: Keith Niebuhr , 247Sports)

If all goes as planned, 4-star defensive end Zykeivous Walker of Ellaville (Ga.) Schley County will know where he is headed for college by mid-fall.

“I think I’m committing in October,” Walker said.

Before that happens, he’d like to knock out some official visits. According to the country’s No. 7 strong-side end and No. 130 overall recruit in the industry generated 247Sports Composite, Auburn, Alabama, Florida and Georgia will get them. The Bulldogs are the overwhelming favorites in the 247Sports Crystal Ball, but Walker said Sunday “as of now, no one stands out.”

That, he noted, is why the officials will be so crucial.

“I’m going to need these visits,” Walker said.

Walker, who is listed at 6-feet-4, 260 pounds, last visited Auburn on June 1 for Big Cat Weekend. He said Sunday evening the Tigers, Florida and Georgia are recruiting him hardest. At Auburn, he communicates mostly with defensive line coach Rodney Garner, but defensive coordinator Kevin Steele also is heavily involved.

Their message to Walker?

“They just want me to know if I come to Auburn, it won’t be to sit on the bench,” Walker said. “They really need me to come and play early because a lot of the guys they have now are going to be gone. I’d have a chance to come in and start. That means a lot to me. I know that I’d be a true freshman with a chance to go in and start.”

An early enrollee, Walker hopes to begin taking his officials in the fall. As for that most recent trip to Auburn, he said it made an impact on his recruitment.

“They actually moved up my list,” Walker said. “I had a great time doing karaoke and they had lots of stuff there.”

Now, he hopes to be back soon to watch the Tigers play, though he doesn’t have any fall visits planned yet. As for the final week of July, when recruits can make visits, Walker said he won’t take any because “I’ll be out of town with family in South Carolina.”

Should Walker ultimately select Auburn, what would he reasoning be?

“The coaches and I fit in over there … I feel comfortable there,” Walker said.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Might be hard to get him if the dogs push for him. Hopefully chance to play early helps.

Edited by toddc
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Saw a pay site caption where he has set a Official Visit with Auburn. Go get him RG!

1 hour ago, toddc said:

Saw a pay site caption where he has set a Official Visit with Auburn. Go get him RG!

November 2nd for the Ole Miss game.

• Like 1

I like his build and the DL could really use some reloading with a guy like this. We need a pass rush sorely. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We have been on this guy for a long time, hope it pays off. Wasn't the Ole Miss game supposed to be a big recruiting weekend due to us not having any home games in October? Wondering how many other prospects were in attendance...

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

We have been on this guy for a long time, hope it pays off. Wasn't the Ole Miss game supposed to be a big recruiting weekend due to us not having any home games in October? Wondering how many other prospects were in attendance...

Yeah I asked the same thing and got nothing....

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Wasn't the Ole Miss game supposed to be a big recruiting weekend due to us not having any home games in October?

Nope because we have UGA & Bama coming up & because Ole Miss sucks & most recruits didn't want to come to that should have been crap game.

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

Wondering how many other prospects were in attendance...

For @LKEEL75 too, Some commits, 2 OVs from Walker & Hardy, & some younger recruits. Nothing major besides Walker & Hardy. If I find a list that's easy for me to bring over then I will.

1 hour ago, LKEEL75 said:

Yeah I asked the same thing and got nothing....

Because I work 26 hours home game weekends between Friday 4 PM & Sunday 6 AM. When I'm not working I'm sleeping. Somebody else is going to have to step up & post the lists. The SEC Rant should have lists posted for the UGA & Bama games by Friday evenings of those games. Anyone who wants to bring those lists over can but just bring over the list & not any additional info on the recruits as those originate from pay sites.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Because I work 26 hours home game weekends between Friday 4 PM & Sunday 6 AM. When I'm not working I'm sleeping. Somebody else is going to have to step up & post the lists. The SEC Rant should have lists posted for the UGA & Bama games by Friday evenings of those games. Anyone who wants to bring those lists over can but just bring over the list & not any additional info on the recruits as those originate from pay sites.

Not calling you out there @ellitor!!!  There have been others post it in the past so I was hoping someone would have brought it over.

Thank you for your efforts as always!

Image result for wayne's world we're not worthy gif

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Not calling you out

I know you aren't calling mew out but I also know I'm expected to do a good bit of lifting in this forum.

10 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I know you aren't calling mew out but I also know I'm expected to do a good bit of lifting in this forum.

I know others may expect it, but this is open forum.  Others can do the heavy lifting :)  Share the load brother.