Null



Sign in to follow this  
ellitor

2020 5* DE Myles Murphy

Recommended Posts


15 offers including AU, Bama, Clemson, UGA, Florida, Michigan, Penn St. & Vols
Major target
UGA getting the most buzz
Bama & Clemson also factors
Likely to visit AU this Spring

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites




We need to pull out all of the stops and get this young to commit!

Sir Maxwell...the recruiter!

image.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This could be a Huge get....oh my....I'm taking this kid is legit.... Please come to the plains.... look at what we are losing after this year.... Playing time available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He could be the guy at AU and push to start as a tFR or he could go to Clemson and be one of their 17 other 5*s in this class.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bigbird said:

He could be the guy at AU and push to start as a tFR or he could go to Clemson and be one of their 17 other 5*s in this class.

Told he is Clemson right now. Dabo and his staff are just killing it.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Told he is Clemson right now. Dabo and his staff are just killing it.

It's like Hugh Freeze and Saban had a recruiting class and Kirby and Jimbo had a recruiting class...and somehow those two classes met up and they had a recruiting class...then that miracle class would look just like Dabo's 2020 class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's like Hugh Freeze and Saban had a recruiting class and Kirby and Jimbo had a recruiting class...and somehow those two classes met up and they had a recruiting class...then that miracle class would look just like Dabo's 2020 class.

Eh. One of their guys isn't in the top 350 nationally, so his 4 stars really aren't worth much. #notimpressed 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Eh. One of their guys isn't in the top 350 nationally, so his 4 stars really aren't worth much. #notimpressed 

Dabo explaining the 4*

tenor.gif

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well Saban should go get him some more quarterbacks from across the pond and another hip because with all these 5 stars Dabo will beat him like a drum just like last year for years to come, 

only positive I can see for us as well is that he beats Saban & Smart every year.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Dabo explaining the 4*

tenor.gif

Good gawd. Almost 20 pts ahead of bama with 2 fewer recruits. (And without the help of Emmert and the REC, which I'm told is the only reason saban recruits better than we do...)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When your whole starting D-Line gets drafted this year it has to have an impact on d-linemen trying to decide where to go to school. I don't believe I have seen any team do that before..

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

When your whole starting D-Line gets drafted this year it has to have an impact on d-linemen trying to decide where to go to school. I don't believe I have seen any team do that before..

Hopefully we're about to go at least three out of four.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 9:10 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Told he is Clemson right now. Dabo and his staff are just killing it.

He absolutely should be all in on Clemson. They are winning and getting people drafted early. It is getting to a point where, if Clemson is in a running, you might as well not try.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2019 at 11:19 AM, McLoofus said:

Good gawd. Almost 20 pts ahead of bama with 2 fewer recruits. (And without the help of Emmert and the REC, which I'm told is the only reason saban recruits better than we do...)

Yeah but Dabo is a bammer and everybody cheats but us and blah blahh blahhhhh

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am so sick of CLemson. This is just not right in big picture. I am starting to get worried about our 2020 recruiting class. Every single time I look up, we keep falling further down the list of the top 25 recruiting classes. I think we will need a strong 2019 season with a lot of wins to get things back on track with recruiting.  I do think that the sooner we have our football only facility up and running, the sooner our recruiting will pick. At this point, we had better have a ton of grad transferes for the OL lining up for the 2020 season.

I want to live long enough to see us back on top and pray my health will get me there along with the help of the Good Lord!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I am so sick of CLemson. This is just not right in big picture. I am starting to get worried about our 2020 recruiting class. Every single time I look up, we keep falling further down the list of the top 25 recruiting classes. I think we will need a strong 2019 season with a lot of wins to get things back on track with recruiting.  I do think that the sooner we have our football only facility up and running, the sooner our recruiting will pick. At this point, we had better have a ton of grad transferes for the OL lining up for the 2020 season.

I want to live long enough to see us back on top and pray my health will get me there along with the help of the Good Lord!

It's only May...

 

tenor.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bigbird said:

It's only May...

 

tenor.gif

Hey Bird....what is your take on our recruiting?  50/50?? 🤗

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Hey Bird....what is your take on our recruiting?  50/50?? 🤗

Give or take...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Give or take...

There's an 80% chance that this kid is 50/50 between AUBURN , cousin Clemp , the updykes and coach O

😆

WAR EAGLE!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this