15 offers including AU, Bama, Clemson, UGA, Florida, Michigan, Penn St. & Vols
Major target
UGA getting the most buzz
Bama & Clemson also factors
Likely to visit AU this Spring

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to pull out all of the stops and get this young to commit!

Sir Maxwell...the recruiter!

image.jpeg

• 2 months later...

This could be a Huge get....oh my....I'm taking this kid is legit.... Please come to the plains.... look at what we are losing after this year.... Playing time available

He could be the guy at AU and push to start as a tFR or he could go to Clemson and be one of their 17 other 5*s in this class.

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

He could be the guy at AU and push to start as a tFR or he could go to Clemson and be one of their 17 other 5*s in this class.

Told he is Clemson right now. Dabo and his staff are just killing it.

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

It's like Hugh Freeze and Saban had a recruiting class and Kirby and Jimbo had a recruiting class...and somehow those two classes met up and they had a recruiting class...then that miracle class would look just like Dabo's 2020 class.

37 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's like Hugh Freeze and Saban had a recruiting class and Kirby and Jimbo had a recruiting class...and somehow those two classes met up and they had a recruiting class...then that miracle class would look just like Dabo's 2020 class.

Eh. One of their guys isn't in the top 350 nationally, so his 4 stars really aren't worth much. #notimpressed 

3 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Eh. One of their guys isn't in the top 350 nationally, so his 4 stars really aren't worth much. #notimpressed 

Dabo explaining the 4*

tenor.gif

Well Saban should go get him some more quarterbacks from across the pond and another hip because with all these 5 stars Dabo will beat him like a drum just like last year for years to come, 

only positive I can see for us as well is that he beats Saban & Smart every year.  

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Dabo explaining the 4*

tenor.gif

Good gawd. Almost 20 pts ahead of bama with 2 fewer recruits. (And without the help of Emmert and the REC, which I'm told is the only reason saban recruits better than we do...)

When your whole starting D-Line gets drafted this year it has to have an impact on d-linemen trying to decide where to go to school. I don't believe I have seen any team do that before..

3 minutes ago, AuburnNTexas said:

When your whole starting D-Line gets drafted this year it has to have an impact on d-linemen trying to decide where to go to school. I don't believe I have seen any team do that before..

Hopefully we're about to go at least three out of four.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:10 AM, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

He absolutely should be all in on Clemson. They are winning and getting people drafted early. It is getting to a point where, if Clemson is in a running, you might as well not try.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:19 AM, McLoofus said:

Good gawd. Almost 20 pts ahead of bama with 2 fewer recruits. (And without the help of Emmert and the REC, which I'm told is the only reason saban recruits better than we do...)

Yeah but Dabo is a bammer and everybody cheats but us and blah blahh blahhhhh

I am so sick of CLemson. This is just not right in big picture. I am starting to get worried about our 2020 recruiting class. Every single time I look up, we keep falling further down the list of the top 25 recruiting classes. I think we will need a strong 2019 season with a lot of wins to get things back on track with recruiting.  I do think that the sooner we have our football only facility up and running, the sooner our recruiting will pick. At this point, we had better have a ton of grad transferes for the OL lining up for the 2020 season.

I want to live long enough to see us back on top and pray my health will get me there along with the help of the Good Lord!

24 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I am so sick of CLemson. This is just not right in big picture. I am starting to get worried about our 2020 recruiting class. Every single time I look up, we keep falling further down the list of the top 25 recruiting classes. I think we will need a strong 2019 season with a lot of wins to get things back on track with recruiting.  I do think that the sooner we have our football only facility up and running, the sooner our recruiting will pick. At this point, we had better have a ton of grad transferes for the OL lining up for the 2020 season.

I want to live long enough to see us back on top and pray my health will get me there along with the help of the Good Lord!

It's only May...

tenor.gif

18 hours ago, bigbird said:

It's only May...

tenor.gif

Hey Bird....what is your take on our recruiting?  50/50?? 🤗

56 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

Hey Bird....what is your take on our recruiting?  50/50?? 🤗

Give or take...

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Give or take...

There's an 80% chance that this kid is 50/50 between AUBURN , cousin Clemp , the updykes and coach O

😆

WAR EAGLE!!!

Archived