Baseball vs. Central Florida Game 1

• WarTiger changed the title to Baseball vs. Central Florida
2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I guess I jinxed Elliot Anderson....he just committed an error, then walked a batter. Bases loaded for UCF in the bottom of the 8th.Yikes!

Its OK Cody got us out of it..................

1 minute ago, augolf1716 said:

:timeout: wow.........Cody comes in and gets us out of a bases loaded jam.........3-1 top of 9th

That was a nice save right there. I was a little concerned that Auburn might be in real trouble.

2 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

Thx for the updates. Can you update again after the 9th? (I hate this is not streaming on espn)

Between bella and I we will take care of you.......as long as I can stay awake:poke:

Just now, BJCrawford said:

Thx for the updates. Can you update again after the 9th? (I hate this is not streaming on espn)

It's like 8 bucks to subscribe to the UCF network. Pretty cheap entertainment for the weekend and then you can cancel. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

It's like 8 bucks to subscribe to the UCF network. Pretty cheap entertainment for the weekend and then you can cancel. 

No kidding. That would not have crossed my mind.

Wow!! That was quick ! War Eagle and thx again for updates!

(PS what the heck is going on with Florida baseball?? Been streaming that and they are down 5-2 in the 8th)

Just now, BJCrawford said:

(PS what the heck is going on with Florida baseball?? Been streaming that and they are down 5-2 in the 8th)

Really who are they playing?

17 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

The gators have started out slow before. They have a way of turning it on full blast when it really counts.

Archived