men vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/27/2019 at 7:37 PM, Tiger Scout said:

We have been playing street ball most of the year and Everytime we play a team that Knows how to run a offense and move the ball we lose. We also are just screwed against taller teams.

That may just be because you guys aren't good though....the guys I grew up playing with "street" ball if you want to call it we don't hardly ever lose. They break us up to not be on the same team. People just make up bad stuff from street ball because they really want to take the game away from amateurs, mainly players. Talent trumps anything in basketball 99% of the time. And really there's nothing about street ball that's really negative. You can be fundamentally sound and suck, you can't play "street" ball and not be talented. That is if you are playing against high quality players

When I was at Auburn and I walked in the gym people already knew what was up with me. If you can't play go over to the other court everybody called the D-league. Over here though you better be legit, if you were out of your league you'll hear about it

Archived