men vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Had to shoot lights out against a team as good as Kentucky and we haven't even come close to that 

Instead, that’s what UK has done. They are hitting every single shot they take 

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Instead, that’s what UK has done. They are hitting every single shot they take 

Yup. Our perimeter defense is just not very good. We let teams go off from 3 on us every game it seems

Just now, Tiger said:

Yup. Our perimeter defense is just not very good. We let teams go off from 3 on us every game it seems

We have guys that get sucked in on action going inside. Bryce and Samir both suffer from this

Just now, jared52 said:

Well, not really the score I expected coming out of my son’s game. Guessing they quit?

No. We are shooting 9% this half. 9. They are shooting 80%. 

5 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Well, not really the score I expected coming out of my son’s game. Guessing they quit?

Not really quit, just steamrolled, but UK would beat every other college team in the country with today's performance. We don't have the horses to run with them and this is an otherworldly shooting performance.

Kentucky Three;s are coming off of ball movement and drives they are really good looks we are not moving the ball well so we are not getting good looks. Add to that when we are close to them on their 3's they have a bigger man shooting over a shorter man. We have the exact opposite scenario. Today the only player on our team who looks like he could play for Kentucky is Chuma.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Bryce finally hits another one after we’re down 33...

My feed restarted a few minutes ago.  I'm about 5 minutes behind. Glad I got something to look forward to.

Just now, doverstutts said:

lol, next time i get a feeling that we might can beat UK at rupp, i'll go take a crap and flush that real quick

lol what on earth this season based on everything you have seen of this team on the road made you think we could beat a top 5 team at a place we have only won twice at in our history since they opened rupp?! They are longer, quicker and faster at every position.

6 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

We have guys that get sucked in on action going inside. Bryce and Samir both suffer from this

Harper too. We just can't recover defensively because we really lack length in the backcourt

No way we are going to catch Kentucky today so get Harper out and let him get some rest.

3 minutes ago, gr82b4au said:

Dunbar really struggled this game. Just airballed a free throw. Has he scored? 

" Dunbar with the unfortunate 14 footer"

:lol:

Archived