Baseball vs Central FL Game 3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HR by UCF makes it 5-3.

Feels like our offense may not ever get going again today after that inning by the Knights. Really hope I’m wrong about that. This would be a great series win. 

We need our pitchers to grow up a little quickly. Only our veterans have been able to get outs this weekend. 

Just now, tigerbrotha12 said:

HR by UCF makes it 5-3.

Feels like our offense may not ever get going again today after that inning by the Knights. Really hope I’m wrong about that. This would be a great series win. 

We need our pitchers to grow up a little quickly. Only our veterans have been able to get outs this weekend. 

Well don’t I feel like a jacka** , no sooner do I submit that post than Steven Williams blasts one over the wall in right to tie the game 5-5! 

14 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

3-2 now after 3 straight hits for UCF. Frustrating that we seem to have about 3 pitchers that can consistently get outs 

Young pitchers.....windy day......

That's why CBT has them out there. This series will pay off down the road. 

2 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Well don’t I feel like a jacka** , no sooner do I submit that post than Steven Williams blasts one over the wall in right to tie the game 5-5! 

That one was especially sweet since UCF won't give Big Canada an opportunity to hit. 

Steven Williams has hit the ball hard 3 times today- that’s good news for us. Bad news is he lined out to first base. 

Going to B4 it’s 9-6 Tigers.

Need to put up some goose eggs. 

Questionable ball 4 call on a 3-2 count to put the leadoff man on for UCF. Ugh. Everything is so hard. 

Skipper out. Morrison in. Butch wants these freshmen to produce in the SEC, and I get it but man I’d like to win this series. 

Here we go....

Morrison’s first pitch goes over the left field wall.

9-8 Auburn. 

Gonna have to outscore them today. Our pitchers aren’t there yet. 

27 minutes ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Skipper out. Morrison in. Butch wants these freshmen to produce in the SEC, and I get it but man I’d like to win this series. 

Here we go....

Morrison’s first pitch goes over the left field wall.

9-8 Auburn. 

Gonna have to outscore them today. Our pitchers aren’t there yet. 

I think Morrison has done a pretty good job.

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

11-8 AU bottom of the 6th   

Bliss with a 2 run double. Nice piece of hitting for the freshman!

I saw a replay of Bliss running the bases and that guy is so fast! Wonder what his 40 time is?

Just now, BJCrawford said:

I saw a replay of Bliss running the bases and that guy is so fast! Wonder what his 40 time is?

Yeah he is quite the athlete, and I'm very happy that he's a Tiger. 

Archived