Men vs. Georgia game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Bryce u have to make that

Horace whipped the hell out of that pass to him lol nice find by the big man. 

Just now, mustache eagle said:

Looks like Chuma will be our center to end this game ...

I’m counting on Cole. Blackstock that is. Dunno what kind of shape @cole256 is in. 

We should be up by 20. They (as per usual for every team we play on the road) Made some NBA range 3 point shots and our guys draped all over them 3 point shots then their guy who is a 58% FT shooter goes to the line and makes 4 in a row? NAH BRO. Hell nah. COME ON. I mean really?

1 minute ago, tigeraddikt said:

They ain't defending Bryce well, he just ain't making 'em. That should change in the 2nd half if he continues to pump 'em up there.

*KNOCK ON WOOD* We would be mercy ruling them if he hit just a few. Almost all of them were good looks. Most went in and out. I do not understand. 

Just now, ShocksMyBrain said:

I don’t even know what I had it on. I switched to “live games” on Roku and the quality was crap. Then it switched to the podcast or whatever. 

Same happened to me. I was thinking, “man this is a long commercial break.” Then I realized they were talking NBA and feel asleep. Then I turned it over to the game. Had to shut down the app though. 

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Good half. Less fouling, more driving please. 

A good bit of those "foul" calls were not even fouls. That call that got Mac his 3rd? Egregious. College refs are just soooooooooooo bad. 

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

I’m counting on Cole. Blackstock that is. Dunno what kind of shape @cole256 is in. 

FWIW, the last time Chuma played the 5 was against usc - I think - and we started playing super up tempo for the comeback and played really well till the last minute.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

A good bit of those "foul" calls were not even fouls. That call that got Mac his 3rd? Egregious. College refs are just soooooooooooo bad. 

I tell ya, it seems like this year more than most the SEC refs are really having a tough time calling consistent games. Obvious stuff, too. And not just home/road or UK/everybody else. Just bad across the board.

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

I tell ya, it seems like this year more than most the SEC refs are really having a tough time calling consistent games. Obvious stuff, too. And not just home/road or UK/everybody else. Just bad across the board.

As Talking Heads once said, “same as it ever was”. 

3 minutes ago, tigeraddikt said:

Just last night. Arky got jobbed bad a couple of times it looked like. I completely agree with you.

3 minutes ago, auburntiger1987 said:

computer freaked out.. thought i'd had it fixed before anyone noticed

Sometimes that happens to me,but instead my internet is garbage. 

Archived