AU vs Cincinnati

Get a run botton of 5th 3-0 AU Going to top of 6th. The UC pitcher has done fairly well overall up to ove 80 pitches now

Also Tanner has face one over the mininum hitters so far.....

Burns is on fire 🔥 tonight!

Led off double for Cincy but nothing after that Burns I think has 11 K's for the night poor JJ has three K's on his own. 3-0 botton 6th AU

15 STRIKEOUTS FOR TANNER BURNS!!!!!!  WOW!!!!

If you didn't watch tonight you missed an outstanding performance by Tanner. As Andy said.....he was masterful. 

AU wins 5-0. War Eagle!

49 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

If you didn't watch tonight you missed an outstanding performance by Tanner. As Andy said.....he was masterful. 

AU wins 5-0. War Eagle!

Thanks....and I just got in from an overpriced dinner.....and good to see your comments...  Happy for TB....he was masterful last Friday night also.....off to a very good start for the season.  15Ks tonight I see and he was about on that same pace last week when he went out.   

50 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Ties the single game record with guys like Mize, Hudson, Bootcheck, Powell and Chapman...pretty strong company.

I caught Mark Chapman a thousand times (in the bullpen, LOL), didn't realize he had a 15 strikeout game.  I knew John Powell had about a million K's, he holds the NCAA career strikeout record with over 600 which will never be broken.

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

Thanks....and I just got in from an overpriced dinner.....and good to see your comments...  Happy for TB....he was masterful last Friday night also.....off to a very good start for the season.  15Ks tonight I see and he was about on that same pace last week when he went out.   

It's Auburn baseball season....order delivery next time.....:tease:

That was as effortless a performance from Burns as any I can remember. Similar to a few of Mize’s outings last year. The ball was just jumping out of his hand all night. If he’s been sitting in the rocking chair all season, then he wasn’t in a glide rocker last night. 

Archived