Trendon Watford

tigeraddikt

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jared52 said:

Committed to LSU today. 

money talks :-\   maybe not but an interesting decision from a guy who probably could have gone to one of the blue bloods....

My guess ... it listed toward LSU here at the end.  Bama imploded, duke never gave him an offer, Memphis got others and LSU remained. I’m not sure they’d have been his first pick if the other things went differently.  My understanding is LSU was always real but my guess was they weren’t top.

Business decision lol. A real, effin' strongazz offer. What a tool (Will Wade that is). I hope every student section lights him up next season with a 2 hour chant of "STRONG-A$$-OF-FER (clap clap clapclapclap) STRONG-A$$-OF-FER (clap clap clapclapclap)..."

On 5/21/2019 at 5:04 PM, tigeraddikt said:

Business decision lol. A real, effin' strongazz offer. What a tool (Will Wade that is). I hope every student section lights him up next season with a 2 hour chant of "STRONG-A$$-OF-FER (clap clap clapclapclap) STRONG-A$$-OF-FER (clap clap clapclapclap)..."

This is too good not to happen. I hope there are chants, signs, etc!

• 10 months later...

Well ... I’ll be honest.  If he gets drafted then he’ll have proved me wrong.  I didn’t think he was going to be able to hold up to the physicality of the sec.  he had a really good year.  I hope the you g man has success in his future.

• ellitor changed the title to Trendon Watford

Archived