AU players at NFL Combine.

GwillMac6

i hope ryan davis gets signed so i can get a decent priced rookie card of his. huge fan.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

3 minutes ago

Official time for Jamel Dean: 4.30! He has the fastest 40 time of the 2019 with safeties still to go.

After the injuries this kid has had this is incredible!

38 minutes ago, toddc said:

After the injuries this kid has had this is incredible!

My first thought as well. That kind of speed guarantees you a roster spot as a rookie. You can teach a lot of things but that's not one of them.

I hope he can churn out average or above average shuttle times. If so, he's going to move rapidly up the board.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

PLEASE!  #sadbroncosfanhere

I read y’all broncos boardand it seems like most want the gun slinger from mizzou lol

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

I read y’all broncos boardand it seems like most want the gun slinger from mizzou lol

Oh they are up for Lock, but I would rather shore up other areas early and take Stidham in the 3rd.

18 minutes ago, around4ever said:

Dean bettered his 4.31 with a 4.30 on the second attempt.  Dude was moving!!

4,33 on second attempt, 4.31 was unofficial.  the official time became 4.30

1 hour ago, Auburn Kev said:

WELL DANG!!! YAH!!  I would of liked to hear how he competed at the combine!! I did not hear any news about him at all! lol

Dean was a physical monster today...dont know if his story on the field was the best statistically, but it's great to see hes rectifying his low expectations piece by piece

Im really hoping Stidham does well enough to ensure hes at worst a late 2nd rounder. Alot of good can be gained from our combine performances thus far in recruiting 

Our video crew has stepped it up the past couple of years...great for the coaches twitter game.  Not to mention how well some of the guys did.

“I was developed pretty well at Auburn. A lot of people say the offense is simplistic, so I understand the criticisms, but the reality is we ran a lot of plays and a lot of routes that other teams run. All in all, I think I was well-prepared.”

It seems Slayton is satisfied with his development at Auburn.

3 minutes ago, Mikey said:

“I was developed pretty well at Auburn. A lot of people say the offense is simplistic, so I understand the criticisms, but the reality is we ran a lot of plays and a lot of routes that other teams run. All in all, I think I was well-prepared.”

It seems Slayton is satisfied with his development at Auburn.

Seems like he was just being nice........

e.gif

20 hours ago, Gene Loblaw said:

Damn. That’s blazing for Dean. All the coaches and players always said he was one of the fastest on the team, but there were never really any moments in his career where I was overwhelmed with his speed on the field 

It's because he was rarely having to chase anyone down. 

51 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's because he was rarely having to chase anyone down. 

true. But he also only had two interceptions in his whole career and both didn't give him a chance for a return. Also never on special teams to return kicks or punts

7 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Seems like he was just being nice........

Better than what Ricardo Louis did throwing Auburn under the bus in blaming us for his poor catching skills.  I still don't understand why he did that especially with how much Auburn fans adored him after the Prayer in Jordan-Hare.

Archived